Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately if I give any kind of potential date out to y'all and the piece doesn't actually drop on said date (because it had to be pushed back for various reasons) then folks will just get upset...so non-update updates it must be. :)

-SideshowAlex

If a potential date could be given, this means that the possible pre-order date isn't too far off. I think 1 month to 2 months is manageable. You all know as well as I do that time flies like an sob.

I don't mind the wait for the PF to happen, after all I have my SUPERMAN BUST to admire in the meantime....Oh wait that was delayed :gah::impatient:

Unfortunately if I give any kind of potential date out to y'all and the piece doesn't actually drop on said date (because it had to be pushed back for various reasons) then folks will just get upset...so non-update updates it must be. :)

-SideshowAlex

Thank you SO much for the updated Alex... It is just nice to know that the wait for the preview/preorder is almost over.

Well, he is kind of a ******...

Superman.jpg

:rotfl wow! Thanks for posting this.....

-SideshowAlex

No problem take your. Time and do it right please, no rush!

Guys, great news! I know we were all hoping for the Supe PF pre-order on this newsletter but we got something even better!!!.....

Barney Ross 1/6 scale! :computer

Back