Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Regardless of how frustrated some peeps are with how long it's taking for Supes to go up for PO, it is pointless to say you won't buy it if it doesn't go up soon. Everyone knows that is just a bluff. There is no way a real Supes fan passes on this PF when it goes up.The PO date won't make or break this statue. Besides, we waited this long, what's another few weeks. The only reason to get upset is if it ends up looking like crap after the delays. I don't think that'll happen. The WIP shots we have seen so far look great.

You assume it is SSC's fault this has been delayed. Remember WB and DC get to approve of almost everything having to do with him. I am pretty sure they were the new behind the head sculpt change, and for all we know they have been pushing for the delays s as to get him to PO JUST before Batman comes out, and so they can have him up ant SDCC again beside a few new treats...lol.

Also, it sounds like we are only getting the two portraits on this one with the Ex being the red eyed one. If the EX is the Alex Ross inspired COH it is going to be a MAD house the day this goes up.

I am actually ok with the change of head sculpt...I wasn't a fan of the one shown at comic-con (I'm actually not a huge fan of the Alex Ross version either). With teh new head, and the rumored red eye COH, this becomes a must buy for me to go along with my Batman.

Some need to learn patience and anticipation. Let the product cook sufficiently rather than releasing it raw.

It's in the photo studio ... Doesn't that mean it is fully cooked???:rotfl:wink1:

Also, we are statue Freaks... Are we REALLY know for our patience when it come to new stuff...lol

It's in the photo studio ... Doesn't that mean it is fully cooked???:rotfl:wink1:

Also, we are statue Freaks... Are we REALLY know for our patience when it come to new stuff...lol

Trying to enjoy my collection piece by piece, I mean if everything we ever wanted went up for PO tomorrow what the hell fun would this forum be? I enjoy the time between statues and the time here with fellow freaks. I don't even have Batman yet so I can wait until this is perfect.

That would be idiotic on SS's part as the masses are already getting seriously fed up with the wait for this as it is. Yes, Comic Con 2013 is very far away considering he wouldn't be available for shipment for almost a year after that and he was previewed at Comic Con 2012!!!! Ridiculous. Sideshow needs to hurry up. The wait is utter nonsense now. We have been patient enough already. We've seen the awesome teaser pics, now let us PO him already SS! :lecture :impatient:

please tell me more knower of all sideshow knowledge :rolleyes2

Well... Which would you rather have ... The top or the bottom???

463C3D81-9B71-4318-8566-04609D38188D-14496-00000CC79DDD6257_zps7f0b3c85.jpg

I'll take the delay if the piece is better then before... Though I liked the first head sculpt as well

Top sculpt.

Top sculpt is the winner by far. I was going to pass on this when it appeared in it's original form at SDCC. I hated it. I thought he was a weak looking Superman. Sort of Dorky looking.

This new one just says Strength and Honor. I will PO this now but it was an easy pass before.

All IMO of course.

Top sculpt is the winner by far. I was going to pass on this when it appeared in it's original form at SDCC. I hated it. I thought he was a weak looking Superman. Sort of Dorky looking.

This new one just says Strength and Honor. I will PO this now but it was an easy pass before.

All IMO of course.

Well with this being what we saw from SSC
277BF854-1EC3-4E55-8B7F-0F82B52FB6A8-2795-0000025B9CFDC62B_zpse4205af5.jpg

and this screen cap from Obi-Wan over at SF

null_zps65218537.jpg

I think we have a REALLY awesome POWERFUL Superman PF coming our way!! I look at the powerful musculature sculpted by Andy B in the second pic, and I just can't help but wish he had done GL as well.

Last edited:
Top sculpt.

Honestly I don't think it's a question of the face sculpt itself, but the neck. The thicker neck makes the head look much better. You could probably swap the two heads and the one with the thicker neck would still look better.

Back