Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I gotta admit it feels a little dead to me lately... Only 2 PFs,Drake and Chewie, in 2 months ... Just seems a little dead

No, things are slow in most of the licenses I pay attention to as well. It's the estimate of their overall competence that I don't share. After producing the Gotham PF's they have, I'd have to be one seriously spoiled princess to throw a fit over having to wait longer than I expected.

Yeah, I am not seeing this popping up before the month is out since we saw zippo in this newsletter.

I dont think he will be up for PO until Batman has started shipping...

Darth you're killin me bro! May is not acceptable!! :gah: I just wanna PRE order this thing! Why are we all so desperate to order something we then have to wait for again :rotfl

No, things are slow in most of the licenses I pay attention to as well. It's the estimate of their overall competence that I don't share. After producing the Gotham PF's they have, I'd have to be one seriously spoiled princess to throw a fit over having to wait longer than I expected.

Oh I agree.... It is just SO slow... And despite the fact that I post like a crazy posting morune.... I haven't been around long enough to have gone through a dry spell... And the fact that I have been waiting for the Supes PO since I joined ... Well getting a little stir crazy...lol

This is why my interest in SS is waning. That, and the last PF I bought (Freddy Krueger) arrived with QC issues... as usual :/. There has been nothing to get excited about IMO for months and I am starting to look into collecting other things from different companies. If SS is trying to build excitement by holding off on the release of Supes, it's having the opposite effect on me. Every week it's "Star Wars this, Star Wars that" in the newsletter. No offense to those collectors, but I've never been into star wars AT ALL. Supes PF was previewed nearly a year ago, and SS still hasn't even PO'd him yet...? That's pathetic IMO. Get it together SS. There are people interested in lines other than the droves that want Star Wars. I'm honestly just bored with SS right now and their less-than-interesting releases to me these days. They're a great company, and I'm a fan, but they need to get going with the DC line or drop the ball totally, harsh but true.

I agree with your sentiment, too. I have zero interest in Hot Toys 1/6 scale figures, and it sometimes it feels to me these are the only new things SS puts up for order. SS seems to save all of their high profile releases for Comic-Con and Spooktacular...and in between it gets kind of boring.

Also, agree 100%, let's get this DC line rolling. Where is the Flash, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman? What about Darkseid or Doomsday or Sinestro or other classic villains?

That said, I am super pumped that all of my pre-orders from last year are scheduled to be shipped within the next three months or so.

Yeah i feel the same in a way. Ive been dying for a good nightwing statue. But then again we dont know how many products they could slam on us in the summer time. I dont think anyone expected poison ivy and gl.

Not to mention the gaps between orders go real easy on my wallet lol.

COMIC CON 2013 is not that far away, so i wouldnt be suprised if they show Supes there and orders start a week later

COMIC CON 2013 is not that far away, so i wouldnt be suprised if they show Supes there and orders start a week later

That would be idiotic on SS's part as the masses are already getting seriously fed up with the wait for this as it is. Yes, Comic Con 2013 is very far away considering he wouldn't be available for shipment for almost a year after that and he was previewed at Comic Con 2012!!!! Ridiculous. Sideshow needs to hurry up. The wait is utter nonsense now. We have been patient enough already. We've seen the awesome teaser pics, now let us PO him already SS! :lecture :impatient:

I agree with your sentiment, too. I have zero interest in Hot Toys 1/6 scale figures, and it sometimes it feels to me these are the only new things SS puts up for order. SS seems to save all of their high profile releases for Comic-Con and Spooktacular...and in between it gets kind of boring.

Also, agree 100%, let's get this DC line rolling. Where is the Flash, Wonder Woman, and Aquaman? What about Darkseid or Doomsday or Sinestro or other classic villains?

That said, I am super pumped that all of my pre-orders from last year are scheduled to be shipped within the next three months or so.

:wave Thanks for the support. BTW you're from my home town. LMAO graduated from Ross Shep and used to work in phase 1 of W.E.M back in the '90's. Memories lol. Moved to T.O. ages ago though.

As for Sideshow, lol yeah as you can tell I'm not happy with their nonsense "Let's make 'em wait as long as possible on DC" right now. It's getting ridiculous and turning me off of them. They need to get it together and release Supes already. It's long overdue or I'm about to spend my tax return $$$ elsewhere and with a different company lol. :panic:

Saw his name in the email header!! Soooo dissapointed

same as me...saw on yesterdays newslette that Supes would be heading our way soon and then read the small print at the bottom where it said...'Superman 1:1 bust' :slap

C'mon SSC, surely the Supes PF has to be up for Pre Order next week?!

One thing is for sure guys, there is going to be a mad free for all come the day of pre order...i am predicting that this will sell out faster than the Batman Exclusive PF and possibly faster than the Droids Exclusive PF :gah:

The day it goes on pre order is the day that my eyes will never leave the screen until the trigger is pulled! :horror

That would be idiotic on SS's part as the masses are already getting seriously fed up with the wait for this as it is. Yes, Comic Con 2013 is very far away considering he wouldn't be available for shipment for almost a year after that and he was previewed at Comic Con 2012!!!! Ridiculous. Sideshow needs to hurry up. The wait is utter nonsense now. We have been patient enough already. We've seen the awesome teaser pics, now let us PO him already SS! :lecture :impatient:

The fed up masses can suck it.

Why do they need to hurry up? You think they won't sell the one you're not going to buy if they don't sell it on your schedule? :lol

:wave Thanks for the support. BTW you're from my home town. LMAO graduated from Ross Shep and used to work in phase 1 of W.E.M back in the '90's. Memories lol. Moved to T.O. ages ago though.

As for Sideshow, lol yeah as you can tell I'm not happy with their nonsense "Let's make 'em wait as long as possible on DC" right now. It's getting ridiculous and turning me off of them. They need to get it together and release Supes already. It's long overdue or I'm about to spend my tax return $$$ elsewhere and with a different company lol. :panic:

You assume it is SSC's fault this has been delayed. Remember WB and DC get to approve of almost everything having to do with him. I am pretty sure they were the new behind the head sculpt change, and for all we know they have been pushing for the delays s as to get him to PO JUST before Batman comes out, and so they can have him up ant SDCC again beside a few new treats...lol.

Also, it sounds like we are only getting the two portraits on this one with the Ex being the red eyed one. If the EX is the Alex Ross inspired COH it is going to be a MAD house the day this goes up.

Last edited:
I found it funny they put him in the header for the newsletter, almost like a slap in the face for the anticipation.. Anyone else find that funny?

Yea SSC could care less about the restless masses. Supes PF us gonna be a quick sellout regardless. As much as I want to see a PO soon, I'm ok with the wait...way too much coming in!

Back