Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly I don't think it's a question of the face sculpt itself, but the neck. The thicker neck makes the head look much better. You could probably swap the two heads and the one with the thicker neck would still look better.

I think the proportions look better on the new head... I am nly worried about how the profile looks. The original looked AMAZING from the profile and 3/4 views, it just fell a little short on the head on view.

It was an Angelic lie. :nana:

I just remember that way back when I said I had heard they were going to change the head sculpt I got people jumpin ALL over me for it, and I said that some small changes would be good and people were all like "BURN THE WITCH!!!". Now everyone is drinking the KoolAid too. So let me just say that IF this looks as good when we see the full preview as it does here... I think you should all man up and do what I did with my status when Snad was right:lecture

Well... Which would you rather have ... The top or the bottom???

463C3D81-9B71-4318-8566-04609D38188D-14496-00000CC79DDD6257_zps7f0b3c85.jpg

I'll take the delay if the piece is better then before... Though I liked the first head sculpt as well

That bottom picture is just utter s****. Bottom/old sculpt was not bad at all.

DSC04904.jpg

Personally, I think they both look good and I'm happy if we get any of the two. At this point I just want to see this done and up for pre-order.

DSC04904.jpg

Personally, I think they both look good and I'm happy if we get any of the two. At this point I just want to see this done and up for pre-order.

Oh I agree the bottom is a bad shot, but it was the closest shot I could find to the new angle. Honestly, I would have been fine with the first sculpt.... He just looks awesome period!!!:hi5:

DSC04904.jpg

Still don't like it. The Top is Superman. This one is someone playing superman....That is not Chris Reeves.. :)

Still don't like it. The Top is Superman. This one is someone playing superman....That is not Chris Reeves.. :)

Oh JAWS you are such an old fashioned comic book romantic ....lol. I am with you though for the most part.

I can't speak for everyone but IMO this PF and the LSB are as close to a perfect representation of Superman as I have ever seen, and I mean a Superman for all ages. This is a Olden, Silver, Bronze, and modern age Superman a rolled into one. I see SO many different version of Superman represented here. It makes me feel great to see it actually.

Oh JAWS you are such an old fashioned comic book romantic ....lol. I am with you though for the most part.

I can't speak for everyone but IMO this PF and the LSB are as close to a perfect representation of Superman as I have ever seen, and I mean a Superman for all ages. This is a Olden, Silver, Bronze, and modern age Superman a rolled into one. I see SO many different version of Superman represented here. It makes me feel great to see it actually.

Agree 100% I have wanted a Superman statue for a long time but nothing out there ever came close to tempting me. But this looks to be the Ultimate Superman.

Agree 100% I have wanted a Superman statue for a long time but nothing out there ever came close to tempting me. But this looks to be the Ultimate Superman.

Yeah I agree this really does appear to be THE ICON that I think we are almost ALL looking for:hi5:

The old head sculpt seriously made this a non buy for me. I am so glad they changed it.

Now, does anyone know how the cape attaches to the body? I'm just curious. Looks like it's just resting on his shoulders in some pics.

So, is this in the 21st March newsletter?

Apparently, it is most likely going up by the end of the month which would make it either 21st or 28th. There was nothing in the newsletter for the 21st. Not saying it won't happen but...:dunno

The old head sculpt seriously made this a non buy for me. I am so glad they changed it.

Now, does anyone know how the cape attaches to the body? I'm just curious. Looks like it's just resting on his shoulders in some pics.

I know it comes off... But I was thinking it might attach with a couple of magnets.

There's probably 2 pegs that go into the body

Or that...lol

I think it looks a whole lot like an Alex Ross version of Superman, realistic and powerful at the same time.

YA know whats funny? I am not a huge fan of Alex Ross' Superman. He was always to old looking for me. Yet this one has Alex Ross all over it and I still love it.

Alex Ross can do a much younger looking Superman...THIS is my fav from the cover of Mythology

null_zps5fcc9a2d.jpg

Back