Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks better than expected. I am in for sure. To bad it will be summer 2014 by the time we get it.

Oooh you set a time.

My name is Ondi Montoya

screen_shot_2013-01-24_at_12.49.41_pm.png

Prepare to be dissapointed

Last edited:
What I love about DC and these two characters is there complete opposable principles of character between hero and villain. Take superman, at one extreme he is all Braun. Power, strength, and limitless might. At the other end of the spectrum, Lex. A man of no particular strength with incredible cognitive potential. The ultimate battle of brain vs Braun.

Then Bats. All principle. Strategic. Straight and narrow. But in the shadows an unbalanced character. Joker, complete chaotic ambition without principle or cause. Complete viciousness and madness. Unruly and hyper-sensitivity. One is completely contained while the other operates involuntarily without being able to control his bloodlust.

I love the mythos of these characters.

1)The standard head looks ok. I need to have a better look at it. As it is now, kind of looks too old for my taste.

2) Ex head looks good except for those worms coming out of his eyes. Again, I need to have a better look at it. Hopefully they are removable, some how.

3) Base look's alright, nothing mind blowing. Would it have hurt to add some clear crystals like everybody here wanted?

Total Score at the moment: 6/10

Well I like the original headsculpt, but I think the new one does have some special going for it.

Here is another comparisson

null_zps6bcaabcf.jpg

This is my favorite angle

null_zps901645e1.jpg

And a little closer

null_zps13846300.jpg

Back