Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please remember that even more photos of this piece will be available on the product page when the piece goes up for Pre-Order on March 28th. The complete spread of photos should give folks a good idea of what the prototype looks like. So for those worried about not getting a clear picture photo wise, you should have that on March 28th. The more 'punched up' photos were too good not to use as the latest look at Superman. (And yes, many of those will be sans special effects). :)

-SideshowAlex

SS never stop amazing me with these weird decisions.

1) Make just regular red eye's = everyones happy

2) Take a chance on little sculpted cheese twiglet bits = 100% chance everyones not happy.

Decision making is at an all time low somewhere in the design process. It reminds me of that Simpsons episode when Homer gets to design a car - "Lets put stuff on it!!!"

Glad I don't have to worry about missing out now. Reg is fine.

P.S. is the Green Lantern PF in 1/4 scale?

It should be it's a PF.

I am hoping many people will pass on Supe when this goes up for order, so the ES will be smaller than Batman and maybe just a little higher than green lantern :wink1:

SS never stop amazing me with these weird decisions.

1) Make just regular red eye's = everyones happy

2) Take a chance on little sculpted cheese twiglet bits = 100% chance everyones not happy.

Decision making is at an all time low somewhere in the design process. It reminds me of that Simpsons episode when Homer gets to design a car - "Lets put stuff on it!!!"

Glad I don't have to worry about missing out now. Reg is fine.

your stats are off, I'm 100% happy, so :dunno

Screenshots_2013-03-21-22-31-08.png

Screenshots_2013-03-21-20-17-59.png

Messing around with my phone made the eyes red nice & simple. Don't know why they added those worm oh twisty things to the ex eyes

It perfectly captures the essence of the character. Something the Batman PF fell short of. I wish they'd take normal photos though. The fancy effects and lighting they choose does more harm than good.

Screenshots_2013-03-21-22-31-08.png

Screenshots_2013-03-21-20-17-59.png

Messing around with my phone made the eyes red nice & simple. Don't know why they added those worm oh twisty things to the ex eyes

Simple. Classic. Timeless. SS take note! :lecture These red eyes are way better than those messed up worms SS made. But like SS Alex said, we will have to wait and see. Hopefully the Ex isn't messed up the way we think it is. Here's to buying the mass ES Reg for cheaper later down the line. :impatient: :) Reg sculpt is awesome!

your stats are off, I'm 100% happy, so :dunno

Oh come on man you know how this works.

There's going to nearly 1000 pages of whining and complaining all the way up until the piece ships. Then everyone who doesn't have one will whine and complain for another 1000 pages about how they can't find one anywhere near the original $400 price tag even though a good portion of them were able to pre-order.

The game is afoot, Watson!

Oh come on man you know how this works.

There's going to nearly 1000 pages of whining and complaining all the way up until the piece ships. Then everyone who doesn't have one will whine and complain for another 1000 pages about how they can't find one anywhere near the original $400 price tag even though a good portion of them were able to pre-order.

The game is afoot, Watson!

Josh that's impossible 'cause they're gonna make an ES of like 9500 of these but I respect your point. Like a total 'lose lol I've checked ebay and Joker Reg is already selling way below retail. If you look under the "sold" category on ebay most Joker PFs sell for under $300 these days. Why? Because SS made too many of them. The same thing will happen with Supes Reg and Batman Reg. Regardless, Supes is an awesome pf and if the Ex looks better than expected then I'm down for paying $400. However, if those Ex eyes look like Supes is wearing Elton John or Lady Gaga sunglasses then I'm saving myself a buck and waiting to buy the reg for cheaper down the line (no offense to Elton or Lady Gaga btw--very talented peeps just horrible costumes imho :lol).

it seems ink always likes to jab at people any time they say something remotely against the SS gods he worships. :rotfl Anyhoo, I think a free market allows people to have an opinion that differs from one another. To each their own. :peace

Re: Ex pics. Yes, I agree SS should be more accurate with what the Ex is going to look like because as it stands I am in no rush to order this. Had it been simple red eyes for the Ex I would have POd day one. Here's hoping things look better next Thurs or it's the aftermarket for me. I still plan on owning him one way or another though. Great sculpt! :)

na, I just think he hates all people equally :wink1:

:exactly::exactly::exactly: either. Just rude or a miserable person, a little of both probably

Simple. Classic. Timeless. SS take note! :lecture These red eyes are way better than those messed up worms SS made. But like SS Alex said, we will have to wait and see. Hopefully the Ex isn't messed up the way we think it is. Here's to buying the mass ES Reg for cheaper later down the line. :impatient: :) Reg sculpt is awesome!

Here we go AGAIN :horse... That is like 3 times in the last 3 pages ... Stop it ...lol

Josh that's impossible 'cause they're gonna make an ES of like 9500 of these but I respect your point. Like a total 'lose lol I've checked ebay and Joker Reg is already selling way below retail. If you look under the "sold" category on ebay most Joker PFs sell for under $300 these days. Why? Because SS made too many of them. The same thing will happen with Supes Reg and Batman Reg. Regardless, Supes is an awesome pf and if the Ex looks better than expected then I'm down for paying $400. However, if those Ex eyes look like Supes is wearing Elton John or Lady Gaga sunglasses then I'm saving myself a buck and waiting to buy the reg for cheaper down the line (no offense to Elton or Lady Gaga btw--very talented peeps just horrible costumes imho :lol).

Oh, I wasn't even thinking about a Reg. purchase. And the EX always sells for more, even the Joker.

Back