Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superman will have a massive market. This will be appealing to a lot of non collectors. I think even with a large ES the price tag is warranted. Supply on its own means nothing. But relative to demand it is.

Very true! :exactly:
This Superman will be a huge hit!!

Superman will have a massive market. This will be appealing to a lot of non collectors. I think even with a large ES the price tag is warranted. Supply on its own means nothing. But relative to demand it is.

Exactly. And over time, that market will grow, while the edition size remains fixed.

Yeah, that is true... If the ES for Supes was 20 000 I am assuming the price would have to drop because they would have a lot sitting in the warehouse for a bit.

Well, yeah. :lol

Superman has a smaller market than Batman.

If Superman has the same ES as Batman the price on the open market will be less as the years pass.

Superman's PF will only rival Batman's PF in secondary market price if the ES is smaller.

No, if you have to pick one, which one is it? :stick

I am still rooting for Bats, however I don't have both in hand. That may change things. It really depends on how the two turn out. Just looking at pictures, I am a Batfan at heart though.

And you sir?????

Batman PF. Character I like Batman better, statue wise I like Batman PF better too :)

It will be interesting to find out what is the ES on this supe PF. I am still shocked with 7500 ES for regular Batman, that was way beyond my wildest estimation. I would've never guessed that high. Not sure when the regular Batman will sell out.

Batman PF. Character I like Batman better, statue wise I like Batman PF better too :)

It will be interesting to find out what is the ES on this supe PF. I am still shocked with 7500 ES for regular Batman, that was way beyond my wildest estimation. I would've never guessed that high. Not sure when the regular Batman will sell out.

Well I suspect one of two things have happened, either SS is selling these things like crazy and Sups will likely be the same or close ES. OR... Sales are extremely sluggish for the reg and they may tone it down a bit for Superman. We shall see!

Well I suspect one of two things have happened, either SS is selling these things like crazy and Sups will likely be the same or close ES. OR... Sales are extremely sluggish for the reg and they may tone it down a bit for Superman. We shall see!

Or it may drive the sales of Batman, as Lara Croft was quickly sold out when Nathan Drake was up for PO.

I'm too lazy to browse through the pages...will someone show me the various portraits for Supes, or at least point me the right way? originally thought of passing on this, but something about the SS preview info page drew me in

Back