Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a collector of Hot Toys branching out to Sideshow Premiums. Superman will be my first. Any advice on ordering the EX? If I don't place an order as soon as it is available is there a good chance I won't get it?

The EX is amazing...that intense burning stare...wow! If I can't get the EX I might pass on the statue.

Thanks.

Welcome Mike, Just get on when it goes up for PO and place an order. It will likely be wild and crazy on th site so be patient. I suspect you will have enough time to get your order in if Batman EX is any indication. Unless they SUPrise us (get it):lol and make the EX a low ES but I doubt it.

I am a collector of Hot Toys branching out to Sideshow Premiums. Superman will be my first. Any advice on ordering the EX? If I don't place an order as soon as it is available is there a good chance I won't get it?

The EX is amazing...that intense burning stare...wow! If I can't get the EX I might pass on the statue.

Thanks.

It is a good bet that the Edition Size on the EX will be AT LEAST 2000 maybe more, but fast selling statues seem to move at a rate oaf about 500 a day, maybe more, I am a newb. I would say you have a few hours-days to by this (probably at least 2-3), but I KNOW I will be ordering this DAY 1 as SOON as I can.

By the way ... GREAT way to enter the PF jungle.

I think this statue looks great in the shot taken from his right hand side. Unless the Ex head is amazing (I need to see more pics...can't tell exactly whay I'm looking at in the photo they released yesterday), I will probably display it like that.

Thanks.

Welcome to the forum, premium format will make your HT look like a real toy :) I believe it took Batman EX 4-5 days to sell out. But why taking a risk I would order the EX day 1. My iphone will be ready comes Thursday lol :)

big edition like batman pf is good to avoid speculate but they must to keep the quality

on the other side,editions of 250-500 units are much more interesting for a collector

Thanks.

You'll have a couple days max

big edition like batman pf is good to avoid speculate but they must to keep the quality

on the other side,editions of 250-500 units are much more interesting for a collector

In your opinion they are... I don't care if this has an Es of 2000 OR 20000. I want an awesome Superman statue, and I want the Ex ES bigger then 1000 becausem it BASICALLLY guarantees that for me. You guys who say 200 is better OBVIOUSLY haven't seen everyone who was complaining that the Droids Ex ES was 200, werent expecting it, and missed out.

I don't try to speak for you electroshock, so please don't speak like you know what ALL collectors find MUCH more interesting. You don't speak for all of us.

Last edited:
Agree 100 % .... I hope they do the same as GL ring, update the statue with the Light up featrue :pray::pray::pray: .

Welcome, gricho. :)

The thing is, there was already a light up system in place for that statue, as the base was always supposed to... well.. light up. Adding it to the Supes piece would be quite an afterthought, though.

And welcome, mike. :)

Yeah, as you've been told by others, you should do fine by preordering anytime the first day.

Oh, and... er... yeah, the cat's name was always Chips, of course... :lol

Right guys, i've set my stall out early and am ready to pre order! Nothing will get in my way! Come the rise of the Sun on Thursday the 28th of March i will not eat, i will not sleep, i will not do any chores until this beauty is pre ordered....I PROMISE YOU THIS MUCH! :lecture EX or Fail! :pfft:

We are thinking along the same wave length bro :hi5:

There are only 2 Superman PF Exclusives available im afraid and they are already reserved for me and jay. Sorry :lecture

Sorry Roberto you have been misinformed. Those were the LAST two exclusives available. The rest of us have already pre-pre-ordered :nana:

Welcome Mike, Just get on when it goes up for PO and place an order. It will likely be wild and crazy on th site so be patient. I suspect you will have enough time to get your order in if Batman EX is any indication. Unless they SUPrise us (get it):lol and make the EX a low ES but I doubt it.

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!! I see what you did there King!!! :mwaha :thwak :lol

:lol We can always squeeze you in Shoo :hi5: Choc chip free biscuits and all :gah:

I do like my choc chips though.......just sayin :)

Yay, that's twice in a day!

Here you go:

bananachipscrocbanana.jpg

Hard of earing, me? Ridiculous!

Back