Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superman will have a massive market. This will be appealing to a lot of non collectors. I think even with a large ES the price tag is warranted. Supply on its own means nothing. But relative to demand it is.

Hmmm, maybe. However, with this cost I can see this NOT appealing to non collectors.

So Batman PF is looking down and Superman PF is looking up....

How to display? HOW TO DISPLAY??!!!!! :panic::panic::panic:

I'd prefer Darkseid over Lex.

Definitely Darkseid over Lex!!! Darkseid is probably the only Superman villain I would get.

So Batman PF is looking down and Superman PF is looking up....

How to display? HOW TO DISPLAY??!!!!! :panic::panic::panic:

Definitely Darkseid over Lex!!! Darkseid is probably the only Superman villain I would get.

Doomsday would look cool as well. However, Darkseid takes precedence for me. He will be all I need next to Supes.

Thanks to all for the feedback!

I would love to have the Batman PF, but I missed the EX. Now, the price is like $625 on eBay...not sure if I want to pay that much more for the batarang and the edition size.

The 7500 edition size for the regular Batman seems huge to me...I am thinking I can wait because the price might drop after release.

If you are patient you may be able to pick an EX Bats up for less then that a few months after he comes out in the forsale section

that ex picture is very deceiving. i can't tell if those red squiggles coming out of his eyes are actually part of the statue or just some photoshop effect....

that ex picture is very deceiving. i can't tell if those red squiggles coming out of his eyes are actually part of the statue or just some photoshop effect....

:exactly: I'm so confused with the special effects photo. I cant seem to see what's really there. Is the eyes going to be hollow black so that the red party mask can fit into his eyes? They might not even be red at all. :monkey1

Last edited:
:exactly: I'm so confused with the special effects photo. I can seem to see what's really there. Is the eyes going to be hollow black so that the red party mask can fit into his eyes? They might not even be red at all. :monkey1

they could actually light up for all we know. maybe that's why the base isn't clear?

:exactly: I'm so confused with the special effects photo. I can seem to see what's really there. Is the eyes going to be hollow black so that the red party mask can fit into his eyes? They might not even be red at all. :monkey1
Think Gambit Ex
they could actually light up for all we know. maybe that's why the base isn't clear?

Not at this point

Think Gambit Ex

Not at this point

I don't own gambit so I have no clue. Maybe there's tiny holes on both sides of his face to pop in the party mask? I do like the ex head but not really sure about the red party mask. Who knows it. Might grow on me later on. :dunno I just don't know for sure yet. At least the ex head to me feels like a Jim lee style head. Now I just want to know taking off the red things what's under or on the side of his head to hold those things on?

I think SS should either release a better pic of the EX eyes or we should start a campaign to get them to change them to light up red eyes or just painted red. :monkey1

I think SS should either release a better pic of the EX eyes or we should start a campaign to get them to change them to light up red eyes or just painted red. :monkey1

I feel like I've said this a few times now, ha! But I'll say it again....more photos will be released on March 28th that will show the heat vision effect on the Exclusive head without special effects added (such at the fire/steam effect on the photo already released). Just check out the product page on March 28th. Hopefully those photos will give folks a clearer picture and help in the decision of Exclusive or Regular. :)

-SideshowAlex

I feel like I've said this a few times now, ha! But I'll say it again....more photos will be released on March 28th that will show the heat vision effect on the Exclusive head without special effects added (such at the fire/steam effect on the photo already released). Just check out the product page on March 28th. Hopefully those photos will give folks a clearer picture and help in the decision of Exclusive or Regular. :)

-SideshowAlex

Sorry Alex missed that post :monkey3:monkey3

It could simply be attached to the face and doesn't come off, or the eyes could just be holes that you slide these in. I also know that SSC Alex has said there is no light up feature as of yet, but the. Agai there wasn't with GL either.

-SideshowAlex

Thanks Alex for pitching in. Ok from the sounds of it, I have faith this will work. Im starting to feel good about this. I guess to be fair with SS it's not all negative. I do love the revised face. It looks more tone and mature, without that weird smile he had before. But not looking as old as some the Alex Ross version. The ex head I have hope for it since it's a Jim lee style head. So thanks SS for reworking the reg face on him. :clap

-SideshowAlex

Thanks for the info Alex. Do you know if the effect around the eyes will be removeable???

Back