Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this pf will be around 1000 ex and 2000 regular,like batman,i hope they can made all to made us happy collectors

At this time...no.

Having seen the Exclusive head in person I found it to not look odd at all and is a nifty looking approach to the heat vision eyes visually. That said I also know there will be those that will see the photos of the Exclusive head with the sculpted effect and probably find it to not be to their liking. In those cases the regular version is available for them or they can still grab the Exclusive and simply just display it with the regular head only (should one wish to have a version of the piece that would have a lower edition size).

So will the lower ES ex version be 500 pieces? :monkey3

I wonder how easy it is to remove the worms and repaint the EX head, hmmm I need 2 EX heads, one to keep as original and the other one for custom to make it just with the red eyes.

I wonder how easy it is to remove the worms and repaint the EX head, hmmm I need 2 EX heads, one to keep as original and the other one for custom to make it just with the red eyes.

I was wondering the same thing. At 1/4 scale, if the "worms" are really that bad, they could probably be broken off, sanded down and eyes painted reddish/orange and voila!

I think the new base looks good, the pose is great as is the cape and cloth.

I just do not like the Head sculpt at all. I don't want a 50yr old Supes I want a younger looking Supes for sure.

I know that there are comics out there with Grey B@lls Superman but the majority of us know him in his younger form.

I feel the same way about the bust but maybe I am just to used to the Jim Lee, New 52 style that old man face looks wrong.

Keen to see more on the EX head though. This will have a huge ES and will not be a grail but lets face it, I want a JL lineup and this will be my only option.

Still a light up feature for the red eyes would have been cool.

Just my 2c

Batman is 2000 ex and 7500 regular.

yes, i know that bat pf is a huge edition,i mean that maybe superman will be less big

superman will be a big edition,not like storm pf or wanda pf

When SS made a lower edition(1000-1500 ) its easier that the made all the pieces better(sculpt and paint job) than in a big edition (5000-8000-10000)

I think these heat vision worms are such an odd idea. I just hope that when the time comes for us to get a Darkseid statue, they don't decide that his Omega Beams shouldn't be include since no one liked it when they added a similar feature to Superman.

I think the new base looks good, the pose is great as is the cape and cloth.

I just do not like the Head sculpt at all. I don't want a 50yr old Supes I want a younger looking Supes for sure.

I know that there are comics out there with Grey B@lls Superman but the majority of us know him in his younger form.

I feel the same way about the bust but maybe I am just to used to the Jim Lee, New 52 style that old man face looks wrong.

Keen to see more on the EX head though. This will have a huge ES and will not be a grail but lets face it, I want a JL lineup and this will be my only option.

Still a light up feature for the red eyes would have been cool.

Just my 2c

:goodpost: I agree, the reg face is not great compare to Jim lee style fans like me and you. But what they did to it worked out better than I expected. I was expecting 100% Alex Ross old man style. But this one looks older, some how I think I can still get used to it. The tweaking was good for me. So it a buy for me.

there is always more potential for errors

I think the ES will be more than Joker and Ivy but less than Batman. We shall see. :dunno I really hope the Ex doesn't look silly because heat vision eyes could look amazing if done right. Still, it is cool that SS tried to be creative with their interpretation of heat vision. I look forward to the full reveal on Thursday. I just hope they don't overkill the ES and oversaturate the market and I hope QC is in full effect when they paint and clothe him. :panic:

Back