Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reg

null_zps13846300.jpg

Ex

null_zps150779c2.jpg

Reg >>> Ex.

Ex = easy pass.

Reg = MUST HAVE!

Hmm I think I may know how this will work. The only way is to have 2 sets of interchangeable eyes. One set for the red beams and another set for just red plain eyes to plug into the socket. There's no other way to do this. Unless the beams are permanent which I hope not.

Reg >>> Ex.

Ex = easy pass.

Reg = MUST HAVE!

Wondered when you would swing by JB... Lol

Hmm I think I may know how this will work. The only way is to have 2 sets of interchangeable eyes. One set for the red beams and another set for just red plain eyes to plug into the socket. There's no other way to do this. Unless the beams are permanent which I hope not.

Okay how would you put the extra eyes into the head and get them out if they ever go stuck??? I think these will be permanent or removeable with no extra eyes to put in. If you are counting on them be removeable I think you will be dissapointed

Wondered when you would swing by JB... Lol

Okay how would you put the extra eyes into the head and get them out if they ever go stuck??? I think these will be permanent or removeable with no extra eyes to put in. If you are counting on them be removeable I think you will be dissapointed

:gah: crap never thought about this?

Thanks for the info Alex. Do you know if the effect around the eyes will be removeable???

At this time...no.

Having seen the Exclusive head in person I found it to not look odd at all and is a nifty looking approach to the heat vision eyes visually. That said I also know there will be those that will see the photos of the Exclusive head with the sculpted effect and probably find it to not be to their liking. In those cases the regular version is available for them or they can still grab the Exclusive and simply just display it with the regular head only (should one wish to have a version of the piece that would have a lower edition size).

At this time...no.

Having seen the Exclusive head in person I found it to not look odd at all and is a nifty looking approach to the heat vision eyes visually. That said I also know there will be those that will see the photos of the Exclusive head with the sculpted effect and probably find it to not be to their liking. In those cases the regular version is available for them or they can still grab the Exclusive and simply just display it with the regular head only (should one wish to have a version of the piece that would have a lower edition size).

Thanks for explaining that to those that can't quite grasp the idea of swappable heads.....:clap there seems to be a few on here.:dunno

Back