Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They will be amazing together.
I have Bats EX on order.
And will get Superman EX on order.

My collecting days are pretty done, or at least has really halted for the most part. BUT, these two iconic and history comicbook superheros, are a MUST.

tumblr_mhct9dwNcz1s0whizo1_r1_500.gif

:rotfl look at that face! Lol!!!

Okay I thInk that half the problem with some thinking he looks to old is all of the smoke effects used for these photos... It has made his hair and skin look dull which makes him look older.

Here is the recent pic... Which I think looks great

null_zps901645e1.jpg

There is a lot of smoke in that pic... So here it is a little closer

null_zps13846300.jpg

And again

null_zps631024f5.jpg

Now I don't think he looks nearly as old once you get past all of the effects they have thrown in the way... But even better HERE is a close up on his face from their recent video where there are no photoshop or smoke effects.

null_zpsf637b70a.jpg

In my opinion he looks like he is in his thirties or forties... Once we get rid of all the stuff they threw into the pics to spice it up so to speak.

In my opinion he looks awesome, and I can't wait to SEE the photos on THURSDAY. To those of you not interested in the EX it is okay... The more for the rest of us:yess:

Great point, I think you're right. The smoke is making his hair grey. The pics you put up makes this even better. Thanks bro :clap

:rotfl look at that face! Lol!!!

Great point, I think you're right. The smoke is making his hair grey. The pics you put up makes this even better. Thanks bro :clap

I was looking at these pics all night last night CBG it took me awhile to see threw the fog so to speak. The video pic helps the most...lol

I've never understood why people think he looks old. He just looks strong as hell. That can give definition to a face that youth lacks, but it doesn't make him elderly.

And after reading Justice, a mad scientist styled Brainiac is the villain I'd want most to pair with him. Or Lex in battle armor. Darkseid has always been too dull a design for my tastes.

He looks about right. I like the new sculpt better than the old one for sure. Everything is really good on this statue bar a few minor niggles and the EX but then I guess we can't complain since exclusives alway's have a 50/50 chance of being pointless (looks at Chewbacca).

Something I wouldn't mind seeing down the line from SS is some kind of way of setting these up like a scene from a comic book. So as opposed to the EX being an alternate display extra, make it an alternate display extra that pairs up with another statue.

For example you could have had sups and batman shake hands, or share the same base side by side etc etc. It would really push for people to buy more statue's and it could give collectors some nice alternate display options.

I've never understood why people think he looks old. He just looks strong as hell. That can give definition to a face that youth lacks, but it doesn't make him elderly.

And after reading Justice, a mad scientist styled Brainiac is the villain I'd want most to pair with him. Or Lex in battle armor. Darkseid has always been too dull a design for my tastes.

Lex in armour would be rad.

My brother had the Hall of Justice. He was fanatical.

By the time he started collecting those, I had discovered boobs, so I never got into it. Star Wars and G.I.Joe made the cut, but not Super Friends. It's too bad that I didn't, because he ended up a comic collector through the rest of the 80's and 90's, and I didn't get serious until after 2000.

I've always seen him adequately aged, too. :dunno

For example you could have had sups and batman shake hands, or share the same base side by side etc etc.

You mean like this?

gay-hand-holding-3.jpg

He doesn't look old. He looks older. And you don't want a young Superman next to green lantern and batman.

Give each piece it's own context and base. The are separate statues. I expect this line to continue expanding and include several rogues pieces for each...we can't 15 pieces that fit together with similar bases...

Back