Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ugh already pages of pointless and stupid ES debates before it is even revealed. I'll probably just have to stop visiting this thread after I preorder because there is only so much I can take when it comes to these ES discussions.

LOL ... wait till Thursday... then the discussion about ALL of the photos will start again... lol
No thank u sir! :D

Good luck. :wink1:

Darn... I smell chicken... lol

Don't forget to come back for the googly eyes discussion and the myriad of photoshoped comparisons of proto vs prod. :yess:

Googly eyes!!! HE HAS GOOGLY EYES???????:panic::panic::panic::panic::panic:

:wink1:

Can't wait to order...have they announced the ex

What do you mean? Of course they have? Did you just crawl out from underneath a rock? Unless you mean the Ex ES... that obviously hasn't been announced yet. Typically happens well after the PO date. Not sure if they've ever announced the ES the same day a piece is up for PO or before.

Ugh already pages of pointless and stupid ES debates before it is even revealed. I'll probably just have to stop visiting this thread after I preorder because there is only so much I can take when it comes to these ES discussions.

Dude, it's a public thread. Some people care about ES and some don't. I DO for one. Don't take it all so serious, these are just statues lol :rotfl. Why get your blood pressure up over it? I'm hoping SS doesn't oversaturate the market with Supes and keep the ES reasonable like 5000-6000 ES in total including the Ex. We shall see, regardless it is a great sculpt whether you PO him day one or wait for the price to drop if they make too many on the aftermarket. I'm getting him one way or another. I'm just glad the Reg sculpt looks incredible and cannot wait to see the Ex Thursday. :panic:

Can't wait to order...have they announced the ex

Here is the Ex which is a heat vision change of head

null_zps150779c2.jpg

And the regular

null_zps13846300.jpg

Batman is more popular than Superman. That's just the reality. I guess we'll find out the actual ES numbers in a few months.

Very true and statistically Bats has outsold Supes in the statue market. My guess ES is around 5000 or 6000 for Ex and Reg together in total.

I still wish they were a lot lower in edition size though. I've never been one to care much about how limited something is but at the same time sometimes it gets so saturated that it just takes the edge off of it a little.

10,000 on batman is very high. I'd say even 5000 is high but it's a business so I guess they make as many as they can sell so fair play.

Superman will probably fetch similar numbers so there's really no rush to buy these (sans exclusive). I'd probably even bet you'll get the regular a fair bit under retail 6 months after.

Or perhaps SS will make Supes a bit more limited so that the Reg sells out fast. This would be smart and they are already designing another Supes PF so I'm thinking the ES will be quite smaller than Bats. Good points you have thought!

Back