Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The es is will be enormous and we will all deal with it

We'll find out soon enough. :yess:

Hope I don't :thud: when I see it. If the ES is reasonable like the numbers I said I will buy direct from SS. If not, it's not worth it to me to buy direct being that I live in Canada and can wait to snag it for cheaper on the aftermarket. Thursday can't come fast enough!!!!

Last edited:
u7ho0.jpg

It seems fitting the Superman is looking up but Batman down.

Not sure about Superman's granny panties though.

Hopefully there is a third portrait without the spaghetti. The regular portrait is great though.

It's this thursday guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blissy Oh snap! I'm so excited!!!! I know it's going to be a long wait for Superman, but just knowing that I have it PO'd is gonna feel Awesome! :dance........:rock

We'll find out soon enough. :yess:

Hope I don't :thud: when I see it. If the ES is reasonable like the numbers I said I will buy direct from SS. If not, it's not worth it to me to buy direct being that I live in Canada and can wait to snag it for cheaper on the aftermarket. Thursday can't come fast enough!!!!

You will HAVE To make a choice about ordering it from SSC LONG before you know the ES Mrmark. Of course you can cancel later if the ES is not to your liking, BUT you will lose your NRD. I know you and I are in the same boat being in Canada, and for some statues I would consider saving money, but this is ****ING SUPERMAN... And Ex or fail for this one is the only thing that will make me happy.

Hopefully there is a third portrait without the spaghetti. The regular portrait is great though.

It has ALREADY been confirmed by SSC Alex that the max is 2 heads.

Ex=2 Heads
Reg= 1 Head

It's this thursday guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!:blissy Oh snap! I'm so excited!!!! I know it's going to be a long wait for Superman, but just knowing that I have it PO'd is gonna feel Awesome! :dance........:rock

This will be MY FIRST SSC PO...... Not my first statue, but my FIRST DIRECT from SSC, and what a statue to start....:yess:

It's a nice feeling finally being previewed alone!

I KNOW... The uncertainty has been killing, not to mention the fear that they might screw up the Ex head.

Last edited:
You will HAVE To make a choice about ordering it from SSC LONG before you know the Mrmark. Of course you can cancel later if the ES is not t your living, BUT you will lose your NRD. I know you and I are in the same boat being in Canada, and for some statues I would consider saving money, but this is ****ING SUPERMAN... And Ex or fail for this one is the nly thing that will make me happy.

224661_10151387428838562_207148177_n.jpg

Any fellow Canadians know what to expect customs wise for a piece from sideshow.

If I was to guess.... The box on this is going to be similar in size to the Hulk Maq, just give the height. So probably $45 for shipping, $50-$65 for taxes and a little more for brokerage fees, BUT I have heard that if you get a FedEx account you can negate some of the brokerage fees, BUT these are JUST GUESSES on my part.

If I was to guess.... The box on this is going to be similar in size to the Hulk Maq, just give the height. So probably $45 for shipping, $50-$65 for taxes and a little more for brokerage fees, BUT I have heard that if you get a FedEx account you can negate some of the brokerage fees, BUT these are JUST GUESSES on my part.

The box WILL NOT be the same size as hulk maquette...no way. It will still be big but supes volume is no where close to hulk. Shipping should be a bit less than hulk for sure.

This statue is going to be Epic! I've seen some vids on YouTube and if your a superman fan, seeing it for the first time is jaw dropping. Make mine an EX and charge me whatever you want to ship it

Looks great except for the horrid cheeseworms on the Ex head eyes. Other than that, it's nice.

Just get rid of the Ex cheeseworms or make them removable.

They ship it to Canada with FedEx. The shipping is almost never more than the standard $25 ( rhino & scaar were $25) if you get an account with them you only save $10 which is the FedEx handling fee.

Back