Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was to guess.... The box on this is going to be similar in size to the Hulk Maq, just give the height. So probably $45 for shipping, $50-$65 for taxes and a little more for brokerage fees, BUT I have heard that if you get a FedEx account you can negate some of the brokerage fees, BUT these are JUST GUESSES on my part.

Best way to save brokerage is to ship yours directly to my house. :monkey3

They ship it to Canada with FedEx. The shipping is almost never more than the standard $25 ( rhino & scaar were $25) if you get an account with them you only save $10 which is the FedEx handling fee.

If you don't mind me asking spider, what was the last statue you had shipped??? I only ask because I have heard the shipping fees have gone up.

Best way to save brokerage is to ship yours directly to my house. :monkey3

Actually the EASIEST way for ME to save is for you to have YOURS shipped to MY house...lol.

Okay even MORE High Res Goodness

Superman-2_zps3764bfdd.jpg

looking at the pic above, i think it looks nice, not too old. I happy with the reg because i may have to spend add $200 for the ex (most of it for custom) which is not worthed. better to save for the next POs

If you don't mind me asking spider, what was the last statue you had shipped??? I only ask because I have heard the shipping fees have gone up.

Actually the EASIEST way for ME to save is for you to have YOURS shipped to MY house...lol.

Okay even MORE High Res Goodness

Superman-2_zps3764bfdd.jpg

The Rhino com which was $25. The shipping price has been the same for Canada ever since I have been buying direct from SS. I think it might have gone up a bit for the United States

The Rhino com which was $25. The shipping price has been the same for Canada ever since I have been buying direct from SS. I think it might have gone up a bit for the United States

Thanks spider I was asking because I heard the shipping for the Hulk Maq was $45... So I wondered if it went up across the board.

It will be interesting to see how this is packaged. Being all cloth means the body will be one piece like Cap etc but how will that cape attach?

I am nervous about my international shipping with that cape, same with Bats I guess. Man I hope they pack them well.

P.S he still looks old as #$%k imo I think cause his face looks fat I think cause of the less definition in the cheekbones and the hair is just not looking that black. Oh well what can you do old man Supes still beats most other heroes any day.

If you live in canada and are close to the border, another option is to have it shipped to a border town on the US side and just pick up your packages.

They ship it to Canada with FedEx. The shipping is almost never more than the standard $25 ( rhino & scaar were $25) if you get an account with them you only save $10 which is the FedEx handling fee.

That's a great price for shipping. What's the custom charges been like?

It will be interesting to see how this is packaged. Being all cloth means the body will be one piece like Cap etc but how will that cape attach?

I am nervous about my international shipping with that cape, same with Bats I guess. Man I hope they pack them well.

P.S he still looks old as #$%k imo I think cause his face looks fat I think cause of the less definition in the cheekbones and the hair is just not looking that black. Oh well what can you do old man Supes still beats most other heroes any day.

The hair doesn't look black because the picture was taken through smoke.... Here is a better indication of the color

null_zpsf637b70a.jpg

Being honest I get what SSC was trying to do with there preview pics, but they really needed to the done the effects or make more color corrections in PS. We just need pics like the are in real life to make decisions by.

So excited guys to actually to one day soon owning both the Bats and Supes PF together. Words can't describe how good these 2 will display next to each other :thud:

Back