Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC Alex has stated that the New head actually looks younger then the SDCC head, and seeing that she is the only one of us who have seen it recently...lol. Oh and she has stated that the Ex head looks fine

I dunno man, still looks older than the proto. As I said not bad, just not young looking like the SDCC prototype. Definitely older (almost Ross) looking Superman.

Still think there should be two portraits for both Ed

How do you do that? I want to do that too.

Do you have photoshop or another photo editor software. If you do go to the photoeditor software, set your sig dimensions to the forum expectations, and then just copy an paste the photos you want into it. If you need help let me know.

Do you have photoshop or another photo editor software. If you do go to the photoeditor software, set your sig dimensions to the forum expectations, and then just copy an paste the photos you want into it. If you need help let me know.

If you don't have photoshop you can paste the pics into ms paint like mine. Same process.

And btw Spidey, how can you be Spidey but on the fence about the spiderman com? Good job on supes btw. It does knock off a couple years.:hi5:

If you don't have photoshop you can paste the pics into ms paint like mine. Same process.

And btw Spidey, how can you be Spidey but on the fence about the spiderman com? Good job on supes btw. It does knock off a couple years.:hi5:

Lol Thanks m8... I thought it might be nice to just bring out the colors a bit... and I think it makes for an easier comparison... like this

SupermanComparison_zpsb1eb12b6.jpg

When I look at it here I just can't get over how much stronger the new head looks... maybe he looks a bit older, but damn he is a SUPERMAN in that pic

As for my sig it is all a matter of cash m8... if a new Classic Spidey comes out and I like it as well or ALMOST as well as the Com I will pull the trigger. If not the Com will eventually come my way... lol

No worries man, I tried to blow up the photo too and there was just no go with the resolution. We'll get a good look in a few days anyway. :yess:

Lol... Yeah I am really looking forward to it. On the PLUS side when I looked at it again the colors on that pic come pretty close to the ones I did on the manipulation above, and if that is the kind of hues and colors we can expect from the PF when done it is ALL WIN!!!:yess::rotfl

I think the reg headsculpt looks a tad younger without the fog element. Jury is still out on the Ex.

On the plus side, only four more days! :panic:

I really can't get over how much better the new head sculpt is. The old one always looked "off" His features did not match up. The new head is perfectly chiseled and has that perfect "what if Superman in the comics was here in real life" Quality that SS has done with Batman also. The old sculpt looked like a badly drawn version IMO.

DSC04902.jpg
130321-SideshowSuperman1.jpg

521e6ffb.jpg
130321-SideshowSuperman3.jpg

Diggin the new head for sure. i hope the COH is a slightly different sculpt for variety's sake though. I'm guessing it will be a red eyes version but a unique sculpt would make it that much more worth going for the EX.

I really can't get over how much better the new head sculpt is. The old one always looked "off" His features did not match up. The new head is perfectly chiseled and has that perfect "what if Superman in the comics was here in real life" Quality that SS has done with Batman also. The old sculpt looked like a badly drawn version IMO.

DSC04902.jpg
130321-SideshowSuperman1.jpg

521e6ffb.jpg
130321-SideshowSuperman3.jpg

JAWS you cut straight to the heart of things. You're like a miniature Buddha covered in scales.

Why all the hate for the new sculpt? imo it looks much less cartoony. Will pre-order this one.

So I upped the saturation of the colors on this piece ... just trying to adjust for the smoke a bit... and damn it I think it takes a few years off his age.

New
Superman2_zps4b6def76.jpg

Original
Superman-2_zps3764bfdd.jpg

I actually think it adds a few years to him... in Acapulco.

Back