Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch!!!!!!!

Yeah... And don't forget the exchange rate! So I recommend only buying from SS when the exclusive is something you deem justifies all the extra monies you're gonna have pay! With that being said, I will be buying superman direct from SS:lol

Yeah... And don't forget the exchange rate! So I recommend only buying from SS when the exclusive is something you deem justifies all the extra monies you're gonna have pay! With that being said, I will be buying superman direct from SS:lol

Oh yeah I am getting the EX that is for sure... This is going to be EPIC!!!

It will be interesting to see how this is packaged. Being all cloth means the body will be one piece like Cap etc but how will that cape attach?

I am nervous about my international shipping with that cape, same with Bats I guess. Man I hope they pack them well.

P.S he still looks old as #$%k imo I think cause his face looks fat I think cause of the less definition in the cheekbones and the hair is just not looking that black. Oh well what can you do old man Supes still beats most other heroes any day.

You have nothing to worry about when it comes to breakage. I have had delicate PFs shipped from many different places and have never had anything break, not even once. Even when I was very worried, everything arrived safely. Breakage usually doesn't happen 99% of the time. What DOES happen a lot is SS QC messing up paint applications or having scratches and other things wrong on their PFs. That can get a bit annoying but they always take care of it and never charge for shipping a replacement item to you. You can relax about breakage for now.

Re: Supes looking old. He's SuperMAN, not Superboy. I think he looks fantastic but others may beg to differ :wave

From SSC Alex over at SF about the new portrait looking older... And since she has seen

The new head actually looks younger than the original one (at least that's what my thoughts were when I saw both of them) but I know my thoughts on that are just my thoughts as everyone's perspective will be different when observing a Superman PF, a poison Ivy PF, etc. :)

As for selling different parts that didn't make it into a final piece....most likely this would never happen due to various reasons (licensor didn't approve of a particular part, outcry from those that already purchased a full piece to only discover something extra exists to now buy on top of their purchase, and so many other reasons).

SSC Alex has stated that the New head actually looks younger then the SDCC head, and seeing that she is the only one of us who have seen it recently...lol. Oh and she has stated that the Ex head looks fine

Yo Spidey, I like your sig so I want to do something similar to yours. :hi5:

LOL... yours is growing quit fast ... lol, and it is looking VERY awesome

So I upped the saturation of the colors on this piece ... just trying to adjust for the smoke a bit... and damn it I think it takes a few years off his age.

New
Superman2_zps4b6def76.jpg

Original
Superman-2_zps3764bfdd.jpg

Back