Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
double-wall-crazy-straw-extralarge-188608.jpg

:rotfl :slap SS how about a third red eye head?

The heat vision effect would not work very well in 3D. If the eyes could light up, the squiggles would have made more sense...

1419590-not_happy_superman_zpse01a5964.jpg

Superman__Ed_Benes_by_Nubry_zpse6a4f3f3.jpg

UGH what is with some people wanting light up eyes? This isn't a toy. It's a $400 piece of art (if they don't overkill the es that is). :) Please SS no cheesy, gimmicky, toy-like light up eyes. Leave Supes alone. I can deal with the wormy eyes, heck they might even grow on me, but nothing would ruin this statue more than light up eyes that could malfunction one day. :slap

The red plastic noodles make no sense at all. If they are smoke, they would be black or grey. That would mean something is burning on Superman. I didn't know Superman was flammable. Maybe they are energy tendrils that wrap around an enemy like an octopus's arms.
Medusa snake eyes Superman.

The red plastic noodles make no sense at all. If they are smoke, they would be black or grey. That would mean something is burning on Superman. I didn't know Superman was flammable. Maybe they are energy tendrils that wrap around an enemy like an octopus's arms.

I agree...

Yes I would prefer red painted eyes but the Ex might grow on me or just wait a bit and buy the Reg far cheaper down the line.

Many thanks and congrats to the sculptors/creators of this Superman. Stunning piece...I mean the regular. The EX is also a great sculpt and an awesome pose with head looking slightly down but those effects are a big fail. Oh my God they ruined a great second sculpt. Very weird to say the least.
But again, the regular is one of the best statues out there.

REGULAR OR FAIL!

What an utter disappointment. Whoever at SS thought this would go over well needs a new job...

What a shame. The ex portrait and angle without the red fairy eyes would have been perfect.

totally agree the ex it an abomination. whoever gave the go ahead to produce this needs to be fired.

im sure sideshow will read this and change it to make the true collectors happy. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Again, that crap on the EX head is GOD AWFUL.
couldn't agree more...brilliant looking portrait is ruined by this ridiculous effect
i rate this Ex right up there with Vision's...REALLY BAD

EASY pass for me...i'll sit back and wait for a Reg

Yea, I'm also disappointed with the EX sculpt. I mean the head is fine, but the heat trail at the eyes is horrible.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/darthchrisdk/superman-pf-heat-vision-trail-concern/441446965944724

If you want, you can go to SSC's Facebook Page, and support the note I posted on their wall. I really think it's important that we utter our disappointment. It might not lead to anything at all - thinking so might even be rather naïve, but I really think it's worth the try.

https://www.facebook.com/sideshowcollectibles

Back