Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao everyone is FREAKIN' OWT!

f-this.gif
f-this.gif
f-this.gif

couldn't agree more...brilliant looking portrait is ruined by this ridiculous effect
i rate this Ex right up there with Vision's...REALLY BAD

EASY pass for me...i'll sit back and wait for a Reg

Well they will probably make a ton of Supes so you can pick the Reg up on ebay for way cheaper soon enough because SS will overkill the ES. I hope they fix the Ex but will probably get a Reg for cheap.

Fantastic exclusive portrait ruined by something best left on the comicbook page. Thank god for the regular portrait which looks amazing.

Reg head is badass.

Ex head is just bad.

It's too bad, as the sculpt itself on the Ex head is awesome without the cheese worm eyes.

I can't help looking at this

3002151_press02.jpg

And thinking of this

tumblr_lls64a4lQU1qkv74mo1_400.jpg

Fantastic exclusive portrait ruined by something best left on the comicbook page. Thank god for the regular portrait which looks amazing.

Yes, the ex head is how I think Superman should look. The reg head is a great sculpt, but I think he looks too old.
I suppose the tendrils could be cut off....

I concur with the majority of folks, that ex head is god awful.

There are certain "effects" that dont translate well to a 3D sculpt, electricity is one and it seems steaming heat vision squiggles is another.

Such a shame to ruin a beautiful head sculpt.

The most painful easy-pass of my life

WTF?¿?¿? :horror

3002151_press03.jpg

19.jpg

seriosly...WTF¿?¿?¿? :cuckoo:

completely expressionless

300215_press02.jpg

falseface_1.jpg

congrats to future buyers,I get off this one

:wave

Not to join in on the mob, but yeah the exclusive head is really weird looking. Pretty bad to be honest.

I'm seriously considering breaking them off.

Im thinking the exact same thing, either snapping them off or use a dremmel tool to saw them off.

Its a sad fact i even have to be considering doing this with such an eagerly anticipated PF.

Back