Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah know what really sucks. The fact that I like the EX head sculpt better then the reg but it has been ruined by those flames/worms/curls.

It fails to get across the look it wants.

Please SSC hear our cries and change it to just Red Eyes.

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, at least we don't have to worry about wonky eyes on the Ex. :wink1:

Yeah, pretty sure it'll be better than Aunty Rogue's eyes :D

IMG_0400.jpg

Yeah know what really sucks. The fact that I like the EX head sculpt better then the reg but it has been ruined by those flames/worms/curls.

It fails to get across the look it wants.

Please SSC hear our cries and change it to just Red Eyes.

Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO SSC don't hear some peoples cries! Stick with your guns. There is a reason you added the flames in the first place.

Sorry JAWS, I want the EX head. Don't like the red squigglies...then get the regular. :pfft::)

NO SSC don't hear some peoples cries! Stick with your guns. There is a reason you added the flames in the first place.

Sorry JAWS, I want the EX head. Don't like the red squigglies...then get the regular. :pfft::)

Dude it's lie 5 to 1 in my favour! NO goofy Eyes!!

I don't want to stic to reg. I want a EX with Red eyes for a perfect Superman display.

Well, whatever SS winds up doing, it wouldn't have mattered to me. I want a Supes PF from SS and I am hopefully going to live long enough to get one.

This is the Superman I have wanted.

With the red squigglies or without, makes no difference to me. The regular head is awesome enough.:clap

Will def order on Thursday, like most I hate the worms, loose them and just give us red eyes!
SS ..... Listen to the masses and fix it!

OMG SSC :slap what were you thinking with those eyes and the curly wurly straws sticking it out. Surely they have to rethink that design, I mean what is it supposed to represent? Red mist? X-ray vision? Change it SSC! :lecture

I can appreciate what they were trying to do with the Ex head. It just don't work. Like I said I don't want to have to explain to everyone why Superman's eyes are messed up. If we think it looks strange, imagine what the person with limited comic knowledge will think.

Back