Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or you can ***** enough and pray that SS changes the sculpt. Or buy the Ex and perhaps sell the EX head. (Joker EX head went for 200.00)

Thing is for me. I love everything about the EX head except the damn eyes. I am going to PO the EX because

A) I will hold out hope that SS will change something

B) If don't change anything and I still don't like it in hand I can sell the EX head or at least be happy that the value will stay the same or go up if I ever have to sell and

C) You don't really save all that much at other stores and I would rather get the points and SS return and Customer service.

So I don't think it's that big of an issue to ***** about the EX and still get it. But that is my point of view.

Good point, well made.

His eyes look like they are smoking a cigarette !!

3002151_press02.jpg

Good point, well made.

Thanks chin.

I think my biggest issue with the EX head is the fact that I actually like the head sculpt better then the Reg. I love that he is looking down. It would look so cool on a higher shelf with those red eys staring down at you. Problem is we don't even get the eyes. We get...... What are those things again?? :)

Thanks chin.

I think my biggest issue with the EX head is the fact that I actually like the head sculpt better then the Reg. I love that he is looking down. It would look so cool on a higher shelf with those red eys staring down at you. Problem is we don't even get the eyes. We get...... What are those things again?? :)

I definitely agree that this head sculpt without the eye beams is much better then the reg

I think this argument would hold up if it was like the Hulk PF EX.

Either you get the Reg head Superman or you buy the EX and only get the EX head. No switch outs.

If people were *****ing then and ordering it just because it was an EX the yeah that would be dumb but for all the reason I posted above and the fact that two heads are always better then one then there is not really an issue.

Most seem to like everything about the head other then the eyes. Why not get the EX if it all costs the same in the end anyways.

Im going with the reg. I hope for everyone ordering the EX that they make the necessary changes. I cant get over how strange it looks and I wont roll the dice that they might change it. Just the simple red eyes would look great.

Oh well, looks like I'll save on duty and shipping through my local retailer.

Either you get the Reg head Superman or you buy the EX and only get the EX head. No switch outs.

If people were *****ing then and ordering it just because it was an EX the yeah that would be dumb but for all the reason I posted above and the fact that two heads are always better then one then there is not really an issue.

Most seem to like everything about the head other then the eyes. Why not get the EX if it all costs the same in the end anyways.

I agree with the points you make and so does Sideshow. :lol

I didn't say that, I said ppl aren't happy with the noodles on the ex...That's all....ppl are still going to order the EX. Stating the facts. I don't like the noodles, but I'm still ordering the EX...because an extra head sculpt is better then just having one head sculpt. Even if I don't like the noodles now, It might change when I have it in hand.

So let me get this straight...

People are not happy with the EX head, complain to anyone who will listen about it, but will still order it on Thursday.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yup, Sideshow will definitely change the EX head now. You guys win. Congrats. :hi5:

The thing is based n the poll at SF, 80% of people are still going to buy the Ex, about 10% are getting the regular, and the other 10% weren't getting him anyways. Yes half of the people getting the Ex are just getting it because it will hold its value, BUT... Let's JUST be clear... If 80% of the buyers are STILL going to buy the Ex how is this not a win for SSC????

Thanks chin.

All of our points were well made, and to be honest I do HOPE SSC will listen and give people the third red eyed sculpt, but not because I really hate the Ex, but more because I want people to be happy with their buy, and more is better in this case. Two EX head sculpts one with effects and one without would make the VAST majority of collectors happy IMO.

This is funny how this is turning into what so many other threads on the site

"I hate it"

"If you hate it don't buy it"

"It's just my opinion"

"Get out of here with that Opinion! We already heard it"

" I will still buy it even though I don't like things about it"

"LMFAO you complain andd then you will still buy"

Soon will come "If you don't like it why do you keep posting here"

And I am not Judging. I have been on both sides of the argument :lol

Oh you are a smart one Man Eater.

"I hate it"

"It's just my opinion"

Yup, this thread is blowing up with this sh-it. Happens every time. :lol

Its not significantly less....its 10% you end up giving that back in the shipping

perhaps if your an idiot and don't shop around. Last time I checked, SS charged shipping on just about everything but Hot Toys. I got the Batman Life Size Bust for about $100 less then I would have gotten from SS. Paid $500 and got free shipping on the Captain America Life size bust, $200 for Cyclops PF, $210 for Rogue. The list goes on. Lots of places offer free shipping if you spend a certain amount with them.

"I hate it"

"It's just my opinion"

lmao that's spot on. Just sprinkle a few Randy Savage gifs in between and you have almost every thread on the Freaks. I love it.

"I hate it"

"It's just my opinion"

Yup...pretty much... :rotfl

Back