Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well why not mate as some have said at least it holds it's value better than the reg so why not get the EX if it's on offer?

because you can get the reg for significantly less on other sites :slap

why buy something you don't like and complain so much about on the forums, when you can get what you do like for less?

Has anyone said that this won't sell? Not being a wise *** I just don't recall seeing it posted. If someone did then they are way off.

Oh Geno just posted that people are not happy with the Ex and because they are not happy with it they are going to PO it.

Spock finds this highly illogical. You are either happy with it and PO it or you are not happy with it and DON'T PO it. You can't have it both ways, if you're POing it you're OK enough with the Ex sculpt to lay down your NRD. Maybe you think the Ex version will retain value better or some such? Alright well STFU then or I'll call the Wahh-mbulance for you otherwise order the reg.

why buy something you don't like and complain so much about on the forums, when you can get what you do like for less?

Simples CSI I can't get it cheaper :lol Other sites will smash me with shipping anyways so the differance is minimal :slap :lol

Simples CSI I can't get it cheaper :lol Other sites will smash me with shipping anyways so the differance is minimal :slap :lol

so while that makes sense for you being outside the US, how does it make sense for everyone else? :dunno

Oh Geno just posted that people are not happy with the Ex and because they are not happy with it they are going to PO it.

Spock finds this highly illogical. You are either happy with it and PO it or you are not happy with it and DON'T PO it. You can't have it both ways, if you're POing it you're OK enough with the Ex sculpt to lay down your NRD.

I didn't say that, I said ppl aren't happy with the noodles on the ex...That's all....ppl are still going to order the EX. Stating the facts. I don't like the noodles, but I'm still ordering the EX...because an extra head sculpt is better then just having one head sculpt. Even if I don't like the noodles now, It might change when I have it in hand.

So let me get this straight...

People are not happy with the EX head, complain to anyone who will listen about it, but will still order it on Thursday.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yup, Sideshow will definitely change the EX head now. You guys win. Congrats. :hi5:

Maybe they are all Ex loyalists :dunno :lol

I don't know bro. Maybe it's part of SS experience. Ex Hysteria!! :panic:

Spock finds this highly illogical. You are either happy with it and PO it or you are not happy with it and DON'T PO it. You can't have it both ways, if you're POing it you're OK enough with the Ex sculpt to lay down your NRD. Maybe you think the Ex version will retain value better or some such? Alright well STFU then or I'll call the Wahh-mbulance for you otherwise order the reg.

Or you can ***** enough and pray that SS changes the sculpt. Or buy the Ex and perhaps sell the EX head. (Joker EX head went for 200.00)

Thing is for me. I love everything about the EX head except the damn eyes. I am going to PO the EX because

A) I will hold out hope that SS will change something

B) If don't change anything and I still don't like it in hand I can sell the EX head or at least be happy that the value will stay the same or go up if I ever have to sell and

C) You don't really save all that much at other stores and I would rather get the points and SS return and Customer service.

So I don't think it's that big of an issue to ***** about the EX and still get it. But that is my point of view.

Oh and just because it works for Spacegodzilla and King Ghidorah
S.H._MonsterArts_Spacegodzilla_Image.jpg
STK473511.jpg

Does not mean it works for Superman
3002151_press02.jpg

If they had done like Cyclops PF EX head this would be so much better. If I get the EX I will just break the noodles off and make the red eyes by myself.

Or you can ***** enough and pray that SS changes the sculpt. Or buy the Ex and perhaps sell the EX head. (Joker EX head went for 200.00)

Thing is for me. I love everything about the EX head except the damn eyes. I am going to PO the EX because

A) I will hold out hope that SS will change something

B) If don't change anything and I still don't like it in hand I can sell the EX head or at least be happy that the value will stay the same or go up if I ever have to sell and

C) You don't really save all that much at other stores and I would rather get the points and SS return and Customer service.

So I don't think it's that big of an issue to ***** about the EX and still get it. But that is my point of view.

Oh and just because it works for Spacegodzilla and King Ghidorah
S.H._MonsterArts_Spacegodzilla_Image.jpg
STK473511.jpg

Does not mean it works for Superman
3002151_press02.jpg

how the Ex Cyclops head selling these days? The Joker Ex head sold because people loved it, loved the hat, and it was sold out and impossible to find.

So let me get this straight...

People are not happy with the EX head, complain to anyone who will listen about it, but will still order it on Thursday.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Yup, Sideshow will definitely change the EX head now. You guys win. Congrats. :hi5:

More just a hope and a prayer that SS will try and make the majority happy even of the item will sell anyways.

Back