Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3002151_press02.jpg
[/QUOTE]

from the way it looks lets hope those flaming worms slot into the eye sockets.And possibly the eye sockets will be red and we will have a choice of with or without the worms.Because the head sculpt and angle look very cool.

marvin21_zps4b9edd83.gif

Anyone who orders directly through SSC would be crazy to not order the EX whether or not they like it. Myself, no ex. I'm going to go through my local guy, nail a good discount, save on shipping and duty. Those noodles aren't worth it for me. I'll never display them.

If I have one iconic superman piece in my collection, he won't have **** coming out his face.

from the way it looks lets hope those flaming worms slot into the eye sockets.And possibly the eye sockets will be red and we will have a choice of with or without the worms.Because the head sculpt and angle are very cool.[/QUOTE]

Did you see the close up? That ****s jammed in there tight (TWSS).

All of our points were well made, and to be honest I do HOPE SSC will listen and give people the third red eyed sculpt, but not because I really hate the Ex, but more because I want people to be happy with their buy, and more is better in this case. Two EX head sculpts one with effects and one without would make the VAST majority of collectors happy IMO.

That's the thing. Everyone woould have been happy with the red eyes :(

Oh well I hope we get three heads also. I would hate to see them get rid of the curly eyes and upset the four people who like it. :)

from the way it looks lets hope those flaming worms slot into the eye sockets.And possibly the eye sockets will be red and we will have a choice of with or without the worms.Because the head sculpt and angle are very cool.

Yeah, I like the Ex sculpt and angle better, just not fond of the worm/spaghetti/crazy straw eye thingies.....be perfect if they were removable.

Oh well I hope we get three heads also. I would hate to see them get rid of the curly eyes and upset the four people who like it. :)

make that 3 people, I would be just as happy with it if it were just red eyes. I just also happen to like the effect they have now. Either way I would buy and display the sculpt.

make that 3 people, I would be just as happy with it if it were just red eyes. I just also happen to like the effect they have now. Either way I would buy and display the sculpt.

the sculptor, the guy @ Dc who approved it and the guy @ SS who approved it

I am curious on why SS customer service would be different than any AD. I have purchased a lot of stuff locally and the statues with issues were replaced without concern.

And I can save 10%, no shipping cost, and no taxes.

I thought those "Flaming eyes" was a joke. I figured someone did some photoshopping. Thats horrible.

Okay... Here is the one img I will say to that ... If you put a poll up and have basically 80% of the people say "I am getting the Ex", and it is SPLIT right down the middle between people getting it for value reasons and people getting it because they like it. Then you still have ALMOST half of the people, 40% to be exact, who ACTUALLY like it. 8 out of 10 are buying it, 4 out of 10 actually LIKE it, 1 out of 10 is getting the Reg, and 1 out of 10 wasn't getting it anyway. Remember that people say WAY more when they don't like something then when the do... So there is a LESS vocal group who likes this, but they are still a big number. The squeaky wheels are sounding off right now.

Again though three heads would make EVERYONE happy, and I HOPE SSC goes that route.

3002151_press03.jpg
https://25.

from this close up pic JAWS posted and as Mr. Nice Guy stated it does looks like the flaming worms are jammed in there tight.

I don't think they would ship the EX Alt Head with them attached due to breakage.So let hope there is a possibility they are removable.Then you could display the EX Alt Head with or without flaming worms.As long as it's not just black holes that are left in the eye sockets.
Hopefully we can get some definitive information on this.

[IMG]https://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q487/fantasticimages/marvin21_zps4b9edd83.gif

3002151_press03.jpg
https://25.

from this close up pic JAWS posted and as Mr. Nice Guy stated it does looks like the flaming worms are jammed in there tight.

I don't think they would ship the EX Alt Head with them attached due to breakage.So let hope there is a possibility they are removable.Then you could display the EX Alt Head with or without flaming worms.

[IMG]https://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q487/fantasticimages/marvin21_zps4b9edd83.gif

As of rut now SSC Alex has said they are NOT removable

from the way it looks lets hope those flaming worms slot into the eye sockets.And possibly the eye sockets will be red and we will have a choice of with or without the worms.Because the head sculpt and angle look very cool.

marvin21_zps4b9edd83.gif
[/QUOTE]

That would be impossible as you would have two red gaping holes if they made them slot in and out. He already looks like a horror movie victim with this Ex. SS needs to keep it classic and simple and timeless and just give us the plain red eyes we all want for the Ex. LOL at least if they overkill the Reg ES I can snag him for cheap down the line on ebay like I plan on doing with the Batman PF. Reg or Fail :yess:

Okay... Here is the one img I will say to that ... If you put a poll up and have basically 80% of the people say "I am getting the Ex", and it is SPLIT right down the middle between people getting it for value reasons and people getting it because they like it. Then you still have ALMOST half of the people, 40% to be exact, who ACTUALLY like it. 8 out of 10 are buying it, 4 out of 10 actually LIKE it, 1 out of 10 is getting the Reg, and 1 out of 10 wasn't getting it anyway. Remember that people say WAY more when they don't like something then when the do... So there is a LESS vocal group who likes this, but they are still a big number. The squeaky wheels are sounding off right now.

Again though three heads would make EVERYONE happy, and I HOPE SSC goes that route.

I think I'll just stand behind yourself and Jaws. Your reasoning is much better than mine and your statistics are above board aswell :wink1:

Back