Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_lwif0sFJxh1qh2quso1_400_zps622f2a0f.gif

Whoa I got RDA'd!!!

I've never seen the Cyclops Ex PF go for more. Not a very good PF design IMHO. In regards to Supes, hopefully they change the Ex to simple red painted eyes. Regardless, people can choose to do their own thing and either purchase the Ex or wait for the zillion Regs SS is going to make and buy one for super cheap down the line on ebay. Aside from that, the Reg sculpt is awesome.

Yes but your would need an EX head as it's looking a different way :dunno

Well there is a poll over at SF running 83% in favour do buying the EX though HALF of those people say they are only going to buy the EX because it will hold its value..

Yes you do. Because the Ex. goes for about $200 more on the aftermarket....:lol

I never mentioned current prices. I was talking about them supposedly thinking something over because of an uproar.

Anyway, I'm bringing all the awesomeness of Hot Toys threads here. :p

dcsscpfsupermanssc30021.jpg

Yea, I'm also disappointed with the EX sculpt. I mean the head is fine, but the heat trail at the eyes is horrible.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/darthchrisdk/superman-pf-heat-vision-trail-concern/441446965944724

If you want, you can go to SSC's Facebook Page, and support the note I posted on their wall. I really think it's important that we utter our disappointment. It might not lead to anything at all - thinking so might even be rather naïve, but I really think it's worth the try.

https://www.facebook.com/sideshowcollectibles

is there a place to go to show I don't support the letter and I am NOT disappointed with the sculpt? :monkey1

Must say, was a bit sad about not owning the Ex., but looking at these pics, I guess I won't be that sad after all.

3002151_press03.jpg

I know I am in the minority, but I love the sculpt. This will be one of the few statues that I consistently alternate head sculpts on from time to time. I'm glad none of you are going to pre-order it, so I should have any problems getting it when it goes up. :yess:

is there a place to go to show I don't support the letter and I am NOT disappointed with the sculpt? :monkey1

I know I am in the minority, but I love the sculpt. This will be one of the few statues that I consistently alternate head sculpts on from time to time. I'm glad none of you are going to pre-order it, so I should have any problems getting it when it goes up. :yess:

Who said there not PO'ing this??? People are just not happy with the noodles on the EX head....That's all. :dunno

If they dont give us the third head w/o the noodles just make it so the noodles can be removed with red eyes underneath. Magnets or snap on - figure out something SS. I will more than likely order the EX but hoping they find a way to give us the EX with optional noodle display.

I think they EX head sculpt with just the red eyes to go along with the other two heads would be an excellent compromise, but I am not sure they will even consider doing it.

Who said there not PO'ing this??? People are just not happy with the noodles on the EX head....That's all. :dunno

well if you factor in common sense, which I get is very rare on these forums, if soooo many people don't like it, you will get about half of those who buy it anyways, and the other half who will be smart and save 20% or more and buy the reg through other venders.

I think they EX head sculpt with just the red eyes to go along with the other two heads would be an excellent compromise, but I am not sure they will even consider doing it.

They did it for the 1/6 GI Joe Firefly figure. People hated the head sculpt and raised all kinds of hell on the forums and Sideshow added a third head sculpt. Its really the only time I can remember Sideshow caving to the complaints.

They're not happy with the noodles on the Ex head so they are.....POing the Ex head? :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

WTF that is completely retarded right there.

'WTF SS this is an epic fail OMG this statue will never sell, now pardon me sir I shall PO it.'

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

And then people start threads like 'Are we too easy to please?' in the General section, ****ing roftlmfao this place is great.

They're not happy with the noodles on the Ex head so they are.....POing the Ex head? :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

WTF that is completely retarded right there.

'WTF SS this is an epic fail OMG this statue will never sell, now pardon me sir I shall PO it.'

And then people start threads like 'Are we too easy to please?' in the General section, ****ing roftlmfao this place is great.

Has anyone said that this won't sell? Not being a wise *** I just don't recall seeing it posted. If someone did then they are way off.

WTF that is completely retarded right there

Well why not mate as some have said at least it holds it's value better than the reg so why not get the EX if it's on offer?

Back