Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I hope they maintain the standard of eyebrow detail shown in these pics :monkey3

tyrion-grin_zpsd7fcb0de.gif

So the heat is igniting the air in contact with his eyes and the glow is illuminating the combustion?

no i think what they were going for is that he is shooting his lasers back into his eyes and the steam is from his eyes melting.

I'm thinking of getting on the waitlist for the EX. I don't want to pay the NRD and SS could make changes from now until it ships.

Last edited:
would rather they just light up, not having the heat lines coming off the eyes. meh, getting the ex anyways.

would rather they just light up, not having the heat lines coming off the eyes. meh, getting the ex anyways.

Light up eyes can malfunction. There is a Cyclops PF on BBTS that has been selling for dirt cheap for months because the light up function doesn't work anymore. :thud: When will people learn?! Why do you want toy-like cheesy light up features on a $400 statue?! UGHS lmao I'm going to bed. Night all. I'm betting the Ex ES on this is 750. This Ex was a disaster. Should have been plain red painted eyes with an angry expression. Maybe they'll fix it. G'Night everyone! :wave

BTW, Reeves PF will be here soon enough so that is something to look forward to.

Back