Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today is the day

url

Really? You normally order at a local store then?

I am a post whore, but I am new to this. I missed the ex window for Bats but I got my Batman EX PO from a fellow freak, my Cap from EBay, and when I get the Hulk Maq it might be local... I had Joker off of eBay, but sold him through a contact from a LCS. So yeah THIS is my FIRST OFFICIAL PO DAY!!!

I am a post whore, but I am new to this. I missed the ex window for Bats but I got my Batman EX PO from a fellow freak, my Cap from EBay, and when I get the Hulk Maq it might be local... I had Joker off of eBay, but sold him through a contact from a LCS. So yeah THIS is my FIRST OFFICIAL PO DAY!!!

Nice statue to pop your PO cherry to :rock

Good luck. Say, you got the Bat Ex at retail??

I LOVE THIS...LOL

As for the price it is listed at $399

Not a bad price for the Supes.

What do you think of the EX head buffygirl?

Honestly, I think it could have been done differently, which would have made it better. However, it's Superman, and he's amazing. So, it would not deter me ever from buying it. And as you know, I must have the ex. I just feel like the flames look a bit rubbish. I understand what they were trying to convey. I just don't like the execution.

Yeah and we have the normal head so no big deal really.

That's exactly how I feel. The regular head is spectacular so it doesn't make any difference. I wouldn't have posed him with anything else anyways. Even if they gave me a head shaped as a bird. :lol

I like the head sculpt of the exclusive alot better. Just not those disastrous eyes! I literally thought it was going to be an April fools day joke from sideshow. Just give us red eyes!!!!!:dunno

Back