Premium Format DC Comics Superman Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see lots of posts on their facebook about this issue and they don't say anything. I really don't think they'll change anything.

I see lots of posts on their facebook about this issue and they don't say anything. I really don't think they'll change anything.

They wont change a thing. You know ssc by now. If they set something, they keep it. They don't really care how we feel because they know we will still buy it. Why would they work hard to fix it? You know? It sucks but that's how it goes. If I were in charge, we'd only get all the coolest shtuff. You know, like this without flaming eyes, Firefly pf's, etc.
:lecture

Its never too late when you consider they have added light up features to previous releases just before the item was due to ship. Galactus being an example.

They wont change a thing. You know ssc by now. If they set something, they keep it. They don't really care how we feel because they know we will still buy it. Why would they work hard to fix it? You know? It sucks but that's how it goes. If I were in charge, we'd only get all the coolest shtuff. You know, like this without flaming eyes, Firefly pf's, etc.
:lecture

I'd vote for you if you ran.:hi5:

I literally have zero interest in the exclusive. Usually I always get the exclusive because it adds a cool factor to it but I would honestly not even want it

Make mine a regular

I literally have zero interest in the exclusive. Usually I always get the exclusive because it adds a cool factor to it but I would honestly not even want it

Make mine a regular

If you are buying direct, might as well get the ex for the same price.
:dunno

I know seeing that this will be released in 2 years..lol:monkey1..

You are new to Sideshow I'm guessing?

Why would anyone buy the regular of any statue if the Exclusive is the same price? I don't see the negative side or am I missing something?

Is today the day! Finally????

:panic::horror:hi5:

tumblr_lyrnaf47dd1r282vi.gif

Back