DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Just watched it, great review as usual Sallah. :clap

Can't wait for this figure. One of my favorite animated series characters, thought she was sexy as hell before the redesign.

One of my first purchaes from this line. She is beyond gorgeous and I'm lucky to get one with near perfct apps. Only her right eye is slightly misalligned, barely noticable unless looking directly at it. While I was looking at a Batman just recently it was hard not to notice the hitler stache the only figure my comic shop carried. Misalligned mouthline. I'm still on the fence about picking him up because I'm mostly interested in the TAS designs.

Is this line becoming really limited. I noticed the prices on Batman are rising to double the amount. My comic shops only got a few in and they aren't expecting anymore until after the holidays. I checked every Barnes and Noble in my area and they don't have them, not sure they will get them either.

Is the supply getting scarce?

Is this line becoming really limited. I noticed the prices on Batman are rising to double the amount. My comic shops only got a few in and they aren't expecting anymore until after the holidays. I checked every Barnes and Noble in my area and they don't have them, not sure they will get them either.

Is the supply getting scarce?

I think DiFabio said they'll be available at B&N in January. They're not really widely available at the moment.

I think DiFabio said they'll be available at B&N in January. They're not really widely available at the moment.

Amazon.com has Batman.(not third party seller,directly from Amazon)

I got Bats from Amazon. He was the only one I was originally planning on getting, but after seeing this figure in hand, I'm tempted to pick up the whole line. It's a great figure.

One of my first purchaes from this line. She is beyond gorgeous and I'm lucky to get one with near perfct apps. Only her right eye is slightly misalligned, barely noticable unless looking directly at it. While I was looking at a Batman just recently it was hard not to notice the hitler stache the only figure my comic shop carried. Misalligned mouthline. I'm still on the fence about picking him up because I'm mostly interested in the TAS designs.

A B:TAS Batman was teased at SDCC and should most likely be out late summer.

The bats selling out very fast, my friend told me it's sold out in Singapore. Hot item indeed, it's one good figure! :D

Which brick and mortar stores carry these?

Not sure if I want to pay for BBTS shipping....

I think outside of Comic shops, its been mentioned only Barnes and Noble.

I finally got mine from DCBS. Opened one of the Batmen but I haven't had much time to inspect. Seems sturdy though, but I'll take a hairdrier to the wrists and ankles before I touch them. Otherwise all three I got had good paint apps. Catwoman looks great too, but haven't opened her yet.

Very excited to finish off Wave 1 next week... Freeze & Two-Face on Wednesday!

Sallah

I think outside of Comic shops, its been mentioned only Barnes and Noble.

I finally got mine from DCBS. Opened one of the Batmen but I haven't had much time to inspect. Seems sturdy though, but I'll take a hairdrier to the wrists and ankles before I touch them. Otherwise all three I got had good paint apps. Catwoman looks great too, but haven't opened her yet.

Awesome. Still waiting on mine from DCBS.

2ccsec7.jpg

ojhtv4.jpg

Awesome. Still waiting on mine from DCBS.

The way they ship is kinda weird. I have other orders with them and they just randomly took a few things and shipped. Two out of three cards were really bent though, just an fyi.

I did the heating trick and it worked perfectly. No issues with the joints at all.

Its like someone said, if you get a good one then it really is an awesome figure. Here's mine next to the old WBSS maquette, which has a few tiny little details that I prefer, such as the ears on the bat and the belt itself. I can like the darker grey too. The figure to me treads on a slight grey/blue. But all that aside, I love it. Bring on the rest.

20141206_085956_zps02c98946.jpg

Back