DC Direct doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

Yes, this next week is gonna be a good one, with the release of Two-Face and Mr. Freeze.

Found Bats at the local CS. I have all on PO at Amazon, but the price isn't all that different.

Owner says he'll get a second allotment of Catwoman and that the rest are also coming.

Feel like getting a second one, as j really don't want to open it! It looks sooo nice in card!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417974692.987644.jpg

That does look good on card. I like the 01 on the side as well, prompting you to get all of them, keeping the set complete.

Got my Batman, of course the left ankle disintegrates as soon as I open the box, back to Amazon he goes...

My comic book shop has reported the broken batman figures back to DC Collectibles and the owner has pulled all of the Batman figures he has and hid them behind the counter because he doesn't want a bunch of broken returns on his hands - - he said this is clearly a factory error and DC Collectibles is probably feeling the heat because now they have to rethink all of the figures they've already made in a similar fashion to this breakable batman - and they certainly will not be making the money they hoped they would with all of these broken figures being returned. My comic book guy also says he is terrified to receive the next shipment which will include more batman figures, two face, and mr freeze because he can only imagine the amount of broken returns he is going to get . . . we'll see!

My comic book shop has reported the broken batman figures back to DC Collectibles and the owner has pulled all of the Batman figures he has and hid them behind the counter because he doesn't want a bunch of broken returns on his hands - - he said this is clearly a factory error and DC Collectibles is probably feeling the heat because now they have to rethink all of the figures they've already made in a similar fashion to this breakable batman - and they certainly will not be making the money they hoped they would with all of these broken figures being returned. My comic book guy also says he is terrified to receive the next shipment which will include more batman figures, two face, and mr freeze because he can only imagine the amount of broken returns he is going to get . . . we'll see!

I guess DCC is on the clock? It appears its time is up?

tumblr_lmi7inZx2K1qd6h8q.gif

I'm sorry, man, I couldn't resist! Sorry to hear about the QC problems.

Indeed - No time to spare in the schedule for driving back and returning broken toys . . . or as that lady on that one meme would say "Return for Broken Bat Ankles? Ain't NOBODY got time for that!"

Well if the BTAS version is series 4, they got three waves to get the QC issues right,I hope:pray:

If the BTAS Batman ends up having chronic QC problems and breakage . . . . i think everyone will go after DC Collectibles with fire and pitchforks lol

I told the boss of my comic book shop that i will continue buying the BTAS figures from him but that i would be opening them up and testing their joints right there in front of him AS i pay for them so he can just swap out or refund on the spot . . . and he was like "oooh boy i can't wait!" in the most sarcastic voice you can imagine hahaha

The good thing is they don't suffer a loss. DCC reimburses them when they send them back with the claim.

Stores around here have been going through the paper work to send them back and thankfully, don't have to eat the returns. It only really hurts DCC in the end.

I'm just imagining DC Collectibles burying all of their broken batman ankles in the desert next to all of the Atari ET cartridges lol

DC Collectibles doing Batman The Animated Series figures!!!!!

The good thing is they don't suffer a loss. DCC reimburses them when they send them back with the claim.

Stores around here have been going through the paper work to send them back and thankfully, don't have to eat the returns. It only really hurts DCC in the end.

That is good to know. I haven't opened mine yet, but I didn't want to be the guy returning a broken figure to an already struggling business like my local CS and then feel like crap.

Will open and inspect that SOB.

Edit:

Never mind, happy to report I have a good one. Will get a second one and keep it sealed forever.

This guy (granted, if you get a flawless one like mine) IS gorgeous. Seriously.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418006638.443914.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418006648.782742.jpg

Last edited:

Man, I hope this doesn't kill the line. Yesterday, I went to my comic store and they had the same 6 Catwoman figures they had the last time I went there, so I guess people aren't buying them.

Back