DCD Batman:Arkham Asylum Black & White Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This will be the first Batman B&W I get.

Can't go wrong with this line. I also love the Miller and Lee versions as well as the Lee Joker.

~~My only problem is that sometimes people go overboard when displaying these and put 8 or 9 of them on the same shelf which just looks cluttered.

A great statue from a great game!

I may have to consider this one.

Although three is just perfect in my current display!

P1050787.jpg

I may wait to see what kind of deal I can get on him in about a year from now.

Here is the DCD link for those who want it:
https://www.dccomics.com/dcdirect/?dcd=14624
Says "Image Not Final"

[And the Mignola batman statue is a bit to weird for me too!] :peace

They should make a colored version of the same scale of the statue from DC Universe Online collectors edition for AC collectors edition.

Man, he looks soooo BADASS! :emperor :rock

How much did you pay?

They should make a colored version of the same scale of the statue from DC Universe Online collectors edition for AC collectors edition.

Nah man, the reason I love this so much is that it's Black. I really don't like the navy blue look of the action figure.

I was hoping to get him cheap on ebay or even on clearance from BBTS but it looks like he will be scarce. I just PO'd one for $80 shipped. But it says it will be in stock around June:dunno

Really nice one!!! I'm really thinking to go for it. I love the game and the Black & White serie is just amazing!!

I was hoping to get him cheap on ebay or even on clearance from BBTS but it looks like he will be scarce. I just PO'd one for $80 shipped. But it says it will be in stock around June:dunno

Yep it seems like $70 plus shipping is the going rate. And it says it's a pre-order for June.

Yep it seems like $70 plus shipping is the going rate. And it says it's a pre-order for June.

Were they released January? Because the weird thing is that I called entertainmentearth and they said their site is pretty accurate and they did not get their stock yet but if it was released in January, June is kind of late and thats what worries me.

Anyone PO'd at entertainmentearth before?
or get it now IN STOCK as CSC for $79.99 + shipping

https://cornerstorecomics.com/index.cfm?page=shopping/shop&Product_ID=3499&Category_ID=0&ChildCategory_ID=

just depends on your level of patience...

Thanks! Last night I was searching on ebay and there was one instock for BIN $70 + $10 shipping. Only thing it was just displayed briefly but that ain't no problem. Funds are just tight at this moment so I did not get it, I looked this morning and of course it sold. I can wait, as long as I get one from entertainmentearth.

Back