Dinosauria: Stegosaurus

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Tim0, also check out the ' In the works" tab, which is the one that has the multiple wip pics.:slap

Apparently there is evidence of Stegosaurus reaching lengths of 12 meters (39 feet). :horror

I'm going to cross my claws and hope it's in scale with my 1/15 Foulkes Allo :

400198_2598905768467_1433498248_n.jpg

;D

Hm, it might be just me, but I think that actually looks a bit better than the stock photo. They're darker and shinier, like you'd expect from an animal that emerged from muddied waters.

Has anybody received their Stegosaurus yet? I paid it off a week ago and still haven't heard about a shipping notice yet.

Has anybody received their Stegosaurus yet? I paid it off a week ago and still haven't heard about a shipping notice yet.

Nope nothing. No idea what's going on. :?

Hello everyone! I just accessed on a German site profile and saw for the first time pictures with Parasaurolophus, herd-Modell from Sideshow!
Looks horrible!:slap

https://www.urzeitshop.de/Dinosauri...lophus-Herde-Dinosaurier-Modell-Sideshow.html
To say it again, it's not a SS piece..just being carried by them...and yes it's still quite..ugly. ..and I'm being kind. ;)

Last edited:
Just popped in to see if I was the only one, weird never had this long a delay with SS before.

:gah:

still on the fence about ordering this, sideshow really got greedy with this piece at $350. Even the apatosaurus which is gigantic is only $300. With so much stuff coming out, not sure what to do. Guess will wait for in hand photos first but i know it will look awesome like all of their dino statues.

I called CS today and they informed me that the statues were hung up in customs and that they are now in the warehouse and set to be shipped today or tomorrow.

:wave

Hello LOTRFan! You did give us the best news :) I'm very curious to see the first pictures taken with Stegosaurus!:yess::yess::yess::thud:

Ps, then this week are likely to see some pictures?:pray::pray::pray::panic::wave

Back