Dune Part Two (October 20th, 2023)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This movie was trash imo. I despised the first one and this one was somehow worse. I will not be wasting another moment of my life on the final film. I'll stick to the original movie from the 80's. I do not understand what folks see in this but at least someone is enjoying them, I guess.

This movie was trash imo. I despised the first one and this one was somehow worse. I will not be wasting another moment of my life on the final film. I'll stick to the original movie from the 80's. I do not understand what folks see in this but at least someone is enjoying them, I guess.
You enjoy the 1984 movie, you're one to talk :lol.

Why even watch it if you didn't like the first part :lol.

I'm curious, what didn't you like about them?

Had Dune 1 and 2 made Chani be more relatable and charismatic instead of “strong woman” messaging and also had an epic battle at the end both movies combined would’ve been masterpieces!

As is, super flawed and ultimately unfulfilling.

Had Dune 1 and 2 made Chani be more relatable and charismatic instead of “strong woman” messaging and also had an epic battle at the end both movies combined would’ve been masterpieces!

As is, super flawed and ultimately unfulfilling.
Sad but true.

Despite the jaw-dropping technical aspects of the film I don't enjoy the journey (largely because of Chani) nor do I enjoy the lackluster finale. So what's the point of ever investing 5+ hours of my time to revisit them?

Back