Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But its not googly eyed just need to look at it from the intended direction...

Two eyes looking in different directions = googly eyes. No matter what angle you look at it from.

I'm cleaning my statues at the moment and She Hulk has one eye on me and the other is looking behind me. :gah:

Two eyes looking in different directions = googly eyes. No matter what angle you look at it from.

I'm cleaning my statues at the moment and She Hulk has one eye on me and the other is looking behind me. :gah:

Really? That statue is On my wish list!

Wow I saw the video in my ipad, and now I'm happy agin!!!! Look awesome!!! Uffff I'm breathing again

Boy, I'm glad you said it. It still has the googly eyes, in my opinion.

This is a statue. You can't possibly limit yourself to looking at it in only 1 direction, unless you place one of these on your Dutch PF:

elizabethan-dog-collar-alternative-800x800.jpg

really ?? i dont think so u have asking for more pics to chris .....n ur saying u have cancelled:cuckoo:
Yeah man. Pics and the video came in too late. Else, I would've been charged and then it would be difficult to cancel and lose the NRD. I'll have to get it on Ebay later I think. Or thru second chance!

Cheers,
Neo.

Looking at this pic I think this one is much less "googly eyed" than the other earlier shots.
If you look at the irises they're both painted correctly here, notice the same small amount of white showing in the corner of each eye. With this portrait it's actually the pupil on the left that's throwing it off a bit. It's not central within the iris as it should be, if that makes sense.

I have no problem with eyes but the skin color and this face make me almost insane

I can't believe this why couldn't SS assure me it looked awesome when i cancelled! So angry right now.

Sorry to hear that Bruce, especially after seeing your video months earlier when they released the pictures how exited you were, i hope you can still manage to get an EX.

Sorry to hear that Bruce, especially after seeing your video months earlier when they released the pictures how exited you were, i hope you can still manage to get an EX.

Doubt it, I've been on the wait list for months. I've paid for the reg, hopefully it clears.

Doubt it, I've been on the wait list for months. I've paid for the reg, hopefully it clears.

Don't give up. Cancellations will still come in, many got their waitlists converted and I am sure there will be more. Not everyone saw the video, and many are not on these boards, so you do have a very good chance.

If it bleeds we can kill it. Alright guys here he is #155 EX in the house. Really happy with how this one turned out. The eyes are perfect and Arnold's resemblance is uncanny. They did an amazing job sculpting him, tailoring and paint are top notch as well. Love the base, has some glossy parts to it that makes it seem wet if so it just rained in that part of the jungle. By far the best Arnold statue IMO

DutchPF.jpg

dutchpf2.jpg

DutchPremiumFormat.png

dutchpf1.jpg

If it bleeds we can kill it. Alright guys here he is #155 EX in the house. Really happy with how this one turned out. The eyes are perfect and Arnold's resemblance is uncanny. They did an amazing job sculpting him, tailoring and paint are top notch as well. Love the base, has some glossy parts to it that makes it seem wet if so it just rained in that part of the jungle. By far the best Arnold statue IMO

DutchPF.jpg

dutchpf2.jpg

DutchPremiumFormat.png

dutchpf1.jpg

first of all Congrats :clapon Dutch & really thanks for posting beautiful pics its an awesome Statue ........:hi5:

dutchpf2.jpg

always wait for better pics................dont judge anything just by one pic......:lecture

:fireworks:fireworks

Last edited:
Back