Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think SS should give their product first to nice photographer customer so we can get proper pics or videos ......... it will save us:panic: .....also there will be no cancellations

they should send one to me first , of course ill accept it as a payment for taking nice fotos too lol

Lmao people cancel because my pic ha i love causing chaos

Haha it always happens man. One set of early pics and everyone panics.

I can't believe this why couldn't SS assure me it looked awesome when i cancelled! So angry right now.

Yes, why in the world would you cancel over one set of pics? I thought you were holding out? When did you cancel?

It's probably the best Arnie likeness to date but as nice as this piece is, I gave up on it after I had to sell my predator maquette.

It is still a great display piece regardless if you have Pred maquette or not and after seeing the video posted by bigSilva77 I wish I could have kept it.....

Cheers

Bear

Can you still display next to your Predator LSB. :dunno

^Hmmm! Let's mourn together! :(

Cheers,
Neo

george-michael-snoopy-walk.gif

I cancelled but I've kinda made peace with it now. I just couldn't face those googly eyes following me around the room. Cancel or fail imo.

But its not googly eyed just need to look at it from the intended direction...

Back