Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i prefer u to get Dutch:lecture

seriously dont judge it by pics ....... those r not big pours as ur thinking ..... if u love Arni & one of the best character of his Dutch ....get it. If u have question in mind ask to Mamba try to get help of the members who allready have him..... dont just judge books by its cover my brother :1-1:

:1-1: I love your passion.
I have seen the skin texture on every picture including the proto shots.
I've asked if it affects the piece but had no response.
If I got it mine would be the one with googly eyes. :lol

Dutch is awesome. All that worry for nothing :)

Dutchh_zps4687f161.jpg

Dutchg_zpsc30756f6.jpg

Dutchf_zpsde375ddb.jpg

Dutche_zpsc93efb47.jpg

Dutchd_zps0027cc04.jpg

Dutchc_zpsfed973a5.jpg

Dutchb_zps3dc260f7.jpg

DutchI_zpsa67955e0.jpg

Dutch1_zps6145cba1.jpg

Last edited:
The sculpt looks great but the rest looks like Peter Dinklage. I think it's the massive arms. Paint looks pretty good.

Heyy heyy, I want me a maquette too! Ex please! Well now that your pred backfired on ya Collectorcol, might as well get ya the Dutch with the lazy eye ;)

Heyy heyy, I want me a maquette too! Ex please! Well now that your pred backfired on ya Collectorcol, might as well get ya the Dutch with the lazy eye ;)

That Pred is a joke!
Looks like the googly eyes went to an unlucky few?
Or is the reg head googly?
The skin texture bothers me a bit.
If i had this i would need a 1:4 Pred.

The pores really aren't that bad. No one who has this has said they are either I believe. In the close up pics, it might look a little.... Distracting, but how often is your face In the damn statue? I like to look but not strain my eyes over a skin texture ya know? It gives it a nice touch, skin shouldn't be completely bare. Bottom line, get this now or regret it later.

The pores really aren't that bad. No one who has this has said they are either I believe. In the close up pics, it might look a little.... Distracting, but how often is your face In the damn statue? I like to look but not strain my eyes over a skin texture ya know? It gives it a nice touch, skin shouldn't be completely bare. Bottom line, get this now or regret it later.

I agree. The skin is a little different from other statues, but it fits the character.

Go get it.

Yea i also think the camera lens picks up the pores better then the naked eye. I know on my DD LSB there is a lot of sculpted pores that the camera makes more obvious then i would ever notice unless super close.

Back