Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived in Vancouver today.

Our Wedding Anniversary - and it's perfect in every way (wait - was I talking about the Marriage or the statue? . . . . ermmmm . . . )

Exclusive #233 - serious WOW factor :panic: :horror :yess:

One of the best pieces Sideshow has delivered since the P1 maquette and the Wolverine/Sabretooth.

(* shame the latest P1 looks like it sucks according to those who have them in hand - still - fingers crossed *)

Last edited:
Just got mine today so here's some picture with styrofoam:
IMG_3542_zps148b9155.jpg

eyes looks perfectly normal... (and this is close up pic) thanks for posting...
from 1-2 meter away, dutch will look even better

Now thats a real problem too me the M203 isn't correct. I assume they did it this way because of the hand. The 203 is sitting in the correct spot but it should be closer to the hand guards.

Get mines tomorrow cant wait to see it

There's no problem with the arm. Don't forget, this guy was Mr. O and Mr. U and that's what his arms look like in Predator.

The M203, on the other hand, is way too low.
It should be directly under that old school heat shield with no gap.

The way SSC sculpted/assembled that weapon looks terrible, but I'm sure most don't even care.

Mine came yesterday but cigar had snapped off. I prefer the regular head anyway but will ask for a replacent head anyway.

Kill me but I don't like the exclusive head with the cigar simply because it's not movie accurate...the same reason I hated the regular version of the Pred maquette and opted to get the exclusive, helmeted version...

Kill me but I don't like the exclusive head with the cigar simply because it's not movie accurate...the same reason I hated the regular version of the Pred maquette and opted to get the exclusive, helmeted version...

what have you said? Oh no, everyone is going to kill you! :slap

I kinda agree with you. The cigar just dosnt fit in with the pose...hence why i am happy with purchasing the regular edition at a cheaper price from a local retailer...only bad thing is having to wait an extra 2 weeks to get it whilst everyone has theirs :(

I kinda agree with you. The cigar just dosnt fit in with the pose...hence why i am happy with purchasing the regular edition at a cheaper price from a local retailer...only bad thing is having to wait an extra 2 weeks to get it whilst everyone has theirs :(

Tell me about it. I think I've cried every time someone posted pictures

Who cares about the pose with the sigar in his mouth. It OWNZ! and anybody who will tell otherwise didn´t got an ex :lol

Who cares about the pose with the sigar in his mouth. It OWNZ! and anybody who will tell otherwise didn´t got an ex :lol
:exactly: Who cares if a piece isn't "screen accurate". Do you have to have a piece that depicts exactly a scene from a movie? Let's use our imaginations a bit, shall we? Or maybe you guys didn't see the uncut footage like I did. This pose is exactly from a scene that was cut out of the theatrical release and he did have a cigar in his yap. :D

I'm saying otherwise and had the EX on order but cancelled :pfft:

Still glad I passed.
Doesn't the skin texture bother anyone?
Looks bad on the pictures, isn't it that bad in person?
Hope you all enjoy him anyway.
SS just pi$$ed all over the Classic Predator Statue :slap had to cancel. :mad:

Last edited:
I like how the predator maquette towers over Dutch. He was bigger in the movie anyway and its close enough to look awesome. I can't wait to display them side by side

:exactly: Who cares if a piece isn't "screen accurate". Do you have to have a piece that depicts exactly a scene from a movie? Let's use our imaginations a bit, shall we? Or maybe you guys didn't see the uncut footage like I did. This pose is exactly from a scene that was cut out of the theatrical release and he did have a cigar in his yap. :D

Oh Barb, how I have missed your words of wisdom. Screen accurate?? Some people are too funny. :lol

I like how the predator maquette towers over Dutch. He was bigger in the movie anyway and its close enough to look awesome. I can't wait to display them side by side
I'd like to see how you'll position the two together.

Because of their poses, they're both looking in the same direction.

They'll look like they're both looking for a taxi...

71431_press01-001.jpg
image.php

Back