Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Stogie head should have come as standard with something else for the ex. Never gonna use that non-cigar one.

I think you just reverse the pics and there you go...
image.php
71431_press01-001.jpg

I'd like to see how you'll position the two together.

Because of their poses, they're both looking in the same direction.

They'll look like they're both looking for a taxi...

71431_press01-001.jpg
image.php

But the pockmarked skin? It's worse than an orange peel.

seriously dont judge it by pics ....... those r not big pours as ur thinking ..... if u love Arni & one of the best character of his Dutch ....get it. If u have question in mind ask to Mamba try to get help of the members who allready have him..... dont just judge books by its cover my brother :1-1:

:exactly: Who cares if a piece isn't "screen accurate". Do you have to have a piece that depicts exactly a scene from a movie? Let's use our imaginations a bit, shall we? Or maybe you guys didn't see the uncut footage like I did. This pose is exactly from a scene that was cut out of the theatrical release and he did have a cigar in his yap. :D

Oh Barb, how I have missed your words of wisdom. Screen accurate?? Some people are too funny. :lol

Spot on gents. Seriously some people if it's not from a specific ****ing frame of film then its flawed somehow - well **** that. Same with the debate over how many stripes should be on Freddy's jumper FFS. Honestly the ****ing people who actually worked on the film at the time didn't care about it as much as you do now 25 years later

Spot on gents. Seriously some people if it's not from a specific ****ing frame of film then its flawed somehow - well **** that. Same with the debate over how many stripes should be on Freddy's jumper FFS. Honestly the ****ing people who actually worked on the film at the time didn't care about it as much as you do now 25 years later

:lecture Agree with every word. Some people take that sh** way to seriously.

Just watched the movie and noticed that he never wears the shirt and the gloves at the same time. He starts wearing the gloves when they build the traps, but the shirt is off by that time. No problem for me, i will display the cigar too.

Where the hell is that UPS guy?

Just watched the movie and noticed that he never wears the shirt and the gloves at the same time. He starts wearing the gloves when they build the traps, but the shirt is off by that time. No problem for me, i will display the cigar too.

Where the hell is that UPS guy?

Yeah I noticed that the other night too when watching it. Inaccurate. Recancelled:rotfl

Back