Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Theres an Ex on Ebay, UK sale. Not a buy it now auction so may get a good deal.

Yeh, I've got it on watch.
Was listed at £600 then reduced to £500, didn't sell.
I'm not going to spend silly money for a portrait that would live in the box for most of the time.
It's on £235 now...see what happens.

Yeh, I've got it on watch.
Was listed at £600 then reduced to £500, didn't sell.
I'm not going to spend silly money for a portrait that would live in the box for most of the time.
It's on £235 now...see what happens.

*..on my way to bump up the auction's price... :D

I was tempted by this near when the painted proto was first shown but I have to say the in-hand pics are not really making me regret my decision not to buy. The paintjob only seems to hold up from a distance which I think is a real shame for a high-end 1:4 scale piece. Not mad on the proportions and pose now either although I know they were set in stone from the beginning.

Last edited:
^ it's turned out good and I now want one but it could of been EPIC!
If I don't end up getting him I wouldn't be that bothered which is a shame.

Edit; must add that the portrait is top notch. If you get good eyes, one of the best character likenesses I've seen.

Last edited:
Also for those wanting to know about the neca pred, I think it's a pretty good match once a base is built level with or just slightly taller than Dutch's.
His slouching pose definitely helps to sell the pred as being bigger.

IMAG0034_zpsa9f2f46e.jpg

This snazzy cd player came in handy it's about level with the Dutch base. Pred is an inch or 2 taller even on a flat base like this. Can't wait to make a base for him, will give me something to do on these smelly winter nights!

IMAG0036_zps9b1ee9e6.jpg

This looks good mate, I'm def going to do the same. :clap

Yeah a nice (and cheap) way to add a little something extra to the Dutch display. If SS get around to another 1/4 Pred you can bet it won't be available for 40-50 bucks!

Anyone's Dutch came with the Cigar broken ? I tried super glue but looks weird.

Bruce's did - look at his vid on the other page. He looks like he fixed it pretty sweet.

I'm fully expecting mine to come broken, looks like they didn't find a way of securing the cigar.

Back