Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really think this statue is a result of the competition from Hot Toys and Enterbay. To me, it looks like Sideshow is stepping up their game. I have this displayed near the Hot Toys 1989 Batman and Joker and this headsculpt looks more than worthy.

Finally a step in the right direction for Sideshow. Very good likeness and paint job on a realistic looking human sculpt. Realistic human sculpts (and paint jobs) have always been sideshow's weakest area (to me).

This is a very impressive statue. Anyone on the fence should get one while they can. And yeah, the ex portrait rocks!:rock

The pic below was posted in the Joker PF thread.
If you have the regular edition, and want the EX, buy a Joker PF - You might get the stogie head in it :D
photo79_zps35933769.jpg

The pic below was posted in the Joker PF thread.
If you have the regular edition, and want the EX, buy a Joker PF - You might get the stogie head in it :D
photo79_zps35933769.jpg

That's awesome - they stuffed PF body parts in the bases for extra weight! I'm looking over at the shelf wondering what's hidden in there. :lol

Wow they actually put discarded parts into other pfs? Thats kinda awesome like a secret tomb or something :lol

Should get mine todaaaaayyyy!

Unpacked him he's all in one piece thank ****, box corners were a bit squished and one of the plants doesn't peg in right but should be an easy fix. He looks absolutely fantastic both reg and ex heads. I'd expect him to sell out pretty soon tbh. Def my fav Arnie PF so far!

Anyway messing about with some phone piccies! :D

IMAG0015_zpsba1c7f85.jpg

IMAG0016_zps8bf1747a.jpg

IMAG0019_zps0513a866.jpg

IMAG0023_zpscc84aefd.jpg

IMAG0026_zps0682b734.jpg

IMAG0031_zps8f4c5105.jpg

IMAG0033_zps34403c0f.jpg

Congrats Irvy :clap
Glad he arrived in one piece for you.

Think it's time to give up hope and order my regular. :(
I snooze I lose.

Order the Predator, turns out rubbish so cancel.
Pass on Dutch, turns out awesome so miss out... :slap
Story of my life! :lol

Congrats Irvy :clap
Glad he arrived in one piece for you.

Think it's time to give up hope and order my regular. :(
I snooze I lose.

Order the Predator, turns out rubbish so cancel.
Pass on Dutch, turns out awesome so miss out... :slap
Story of my life! :lol

Yeah prob just a daft angle in that pic it's amazing how much cameras can distort things lol Honestly mate go for the reg both heads are great you'll regret it if he sells out. I'd display the relaxed ex head if he's on his own but the reg with the predator.

What does the arm skin texture look like?
Comes across really bad in the pictures.

Reg head deffo looks better to me.

Looks like its collectibles Direct for me.

Cheers CC.

Cheers CC.

Yeah this is pretty much under direct daylight in a conservatory so it does look harsh in the pics. I'm thinking they made deep pores so that they would still show once the paint was on but they went a tad too far? It honestly doesn't bother me that much considering the rest looks so great.

Cheers CC.

Theres an Ex on Ebay, UK sale. Not a buy it now auction so may get a good deal.

Also for those wanting to know about the neca pred, I think it's a pretty good match once a base is built level with or just slightly taller than Dutch's.
His slouching pose definitely helps to sell the pred as being bigger.

IMAG0034_zpsa9f2f46e.jpg

This snazzy cd player came in handy it's about level with the Dutch base. Pred is an inch or 2 taller even on a flat base like this. Can't wait to make a base for him, will give me something to do on these smelly winter nights!

IMAG0036_zps9b1ee9e6.jpg

Back