Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update from the processing department at Sideshow...

Thank you for shopping @ Sideshow Collectibles. We are happy to inform you that your order for the Dutch Premium Format Exclusive has now been charged and shipped.

Estimated Arrival: 30th September

Still cant believe that i only hopped on the waiting list on the 13th and it still converted. It was the first time i have ever gone on the waiting list so really happy it turned out for the best...Dont give up hope CollectorCol, i'd give it another week or so as CollectiblesDirect wont be getting any stock until mid October anyway, so you might aswell hang out for the Ex. Really looking forward to getting him and adding him to my evergrowing Arnie collection. As it stands i have the Terminator Premium Format, the Terminator 2 Enterbay Figure and now the Dutch is on his way. It will still take a lot to beat Enterbays version of Arnie, as that is my favourite...you'll understand better if you have seen my T2 display on my Show your Shelves Thread! Wasnt a big fan of Sideshow's T2 PF due to the inaccurate body size...still have to get the Conan Premium Format Exclusive if i can ever find one on eBay!

Congrats Irvy on your new arrival, looks great next to the NECA predator and just gives us a taste of hopefully whats to come when Sideshow release a matching 1/4 scale Predator PF...i hope :pray: Still baffles me as to why Sideshow released a 1/5 scale polystone statue???? they would have made a killing if it was a 1/4 scale PF or maquette!

It sucks being stuck on a wait list with no hope left. :thud:

Congrats Roberto, bet you can't wait. :clap

Never give up hope...Optimus Prime never gave up hope in Transformers 3 and nor should you! :hi5:

Yea, really looking forward to getting him. Can you believe that i'm still adding a few more bits of battle damage to my Iron Man Maquette to pass the time of Dutchs arrival! I was meant to start War Machine this week but just have to get Dutch first!

Unless i can get the Conan PF Exclusive, the last statue i'll get this year is the Joker PF and it looks more than certain that Lee at CDUK will be getting stock in next week! :yess: Then starts the money saving for next years pre orders....boy did i go overboard this time!:slap

Reservation Summary
Date Placed: 2012-09-21 15:38:35
Subtotal: $349.99
Tax (Est.): $0.00
Ship (Est.): $0.00
Grand Total: $349.99
Item(s) Shipping from Sideshow Collectibles
Sku Description Status
Predator Collectibles Dutch Schaefer Premium Format Figure Sideshow Exclusive (1)
Unit Price: 349.99 each
Pending Points: 350
Reservation Submitted

Didn't get on 'till 21st so looks like I was too late. :slap :mad:

How much was the shipping on Dutch? $40?

What have you got coming next year?
I'm waiting on Hulk Maquette and P2 LSB. :yess:

Shipping was $31 mate...not bad..but then there will be the customs charge from Fedex :mad:

You really wanna know what i got coming next year? If my wife was reading this then this emoticon would give you a good idea of how she'd react :thwak

okay, you ready...

R2D2/C3PO PF Exclusive
Hulk Maquette
Batman PF Exclusive
Hot Toys 1/6 1989 Batmobile
Hot Toys 1/6 1966 Batmobile
Galactus Maquette
Iron Man Mark VII 1:1 Bust
Iron Man Mark IV LSB
Tygra PF Exclusive
Superman PF Exclusive
Hawkeye PF Exclusive
Dr. Doom LSF
Jack Sparrow PF Exclusive
Judge Dredd Diorama Exclusive (Waitlist)
Enterbay 1/4 Terminator 2 T-800 Battle Damaged Version Figure
Enterbay 1/4 Robocop Figure

:slap:slap :thud: :thwak

Last edited:
Holy ****stains man! That has gotta be upwards of 10K on that list! Truly epic! Hope you got some mad bank damn!!!

Ah Man! Dont depress me dude! :monkey2 I only started collecting in January 2012 and to date, this is my entire collection so far...

MARVEL:

HULK PF
COMIC CAPTAIN AMERICA PF EXCLUSIVE
COMIC THOR PF
CLASSIC IRON MAN COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE
SILVER SURFER COMIQUETTE EXCLUSIVE
SPIDERMAN PF EXCLUSIVE

DC:

JOKER PF

MOVIE BASED:

LORD OF DARKNESS (LEGEND) PF
DARTH VADER PF (STAR WARS)
STORMTROOPER PF (STAR WARS) X2
JACK SPARROW PF (POTC)
INDIANA JONES PF (ROTLA)
IRON MAN MAQUETTE EXCLUSIVE (IRON MAN 2)
WAR MACHINE MAQUETTE (IRON MAN 2)
TERMINATOR PF EXCLUSIVE (TERMINATOR)
TERMINATOR 2 ENTERBAY FIGURE (TERMINATOR 2)
RAMBO III ENTERBAY FIGURE EXCLUSIVE (RAMBO III)
ROBOCOP PF EXCLUSIVE (ROBOCOP)
HELLBOY 2 PF EXCLUSIVE (HELLBOY 2)
WAR MACHINE 1:1 BUST (IRON MAN 2)
DUTCH PF EXCLUSIVE (PREDATOR)

ANIMATION:

LION-O PF EXCLUSIVE (THUNDERCATS)

and i have absolutely no room at all to display them :yess: am i addicted? YES!!! :devil

That's some serious stuff to hide from the wife.
If that was me it would spell d.i.v.o.r.c.e. :lol

Any customs in mind from that list?

She knows about my current collection, which she's not happy about but if she found out about the pre orders it would spell r.i.p :rip :lol

customs? you mean am i going to customise any more of my statues? Well in regards to customising, i will only customise on a piece that i know im going to keep. My Iron Man and War Machine Maquettes are for keeps so they'll stay with me till the end...i am thinking of customising my Silver Surfer next to make him ultra chrome looking, then i want to customise my Hulk PF base and then maybe the Dutch base too. I have already customised my Terminator 2 and Rambo III Figures (which are to date the only pieces i have on display at the moment, along with my 1/6 He-Man & castle Greyskull Diorama!)

I'm one lottery win away from a collection like yours. :rotfl

Its a sad state of affairs when you have to start selling off some of your collection to gain funds to pay for new stuff...it looks as though i'm going to have to sell a few of mine :( i forgot to mention that all my statues have never been displayed before so are all brand spanking new too! I've looked at my collection and have already started to thin it out a bit...sold my Wolverine PF Exclusive, Sabretooth PF Exclusive and Black Panther PF Exclusive a few weeks ago and had a really good result on those...now i'm looking to sell my Vader PF and one of my Stormtrooper PF's :(

I find it really difficult to decide which stuff to sell because the fact that you have them in your collection already must have meant that you wanted it in the first place...in the end i decided to sell my only 2 X-Men pieces (Wolverine and Sabretooth) as i knew i wasnt going to add to my X-Men collection anytime soon Black Panther had to go because although i love the base, i found the statue to be really hollow and cheap looking...i think i was forcing myself to think of reasons to sell when i didnt really want to...

FS roberto that's a list and a half you have! I'm struggling to save for a house deposit and SS is hammering us with all these epic pre-orders:panic:

Joker and Babydoll PFs left for me this year then I'm done till hulk and batman hit next year.

Back