Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dutch is here ! EX no fail!!!!

Being my first PF I think I've made a slight mess in my pants.

No google eye's on either HS, stogie intact, the base is so ****ing awesome it almost makes me cry.

Only minor issue is my gun barrel is ever so slightly bent but the plastic there is quite soft, easily positioned.

Now excuse me while I ignore my wife all night and set up a chair with a cigar and just look at this thing!!! :yess::blissy:medic

Nice one mate!

Congrats on your first PF! I remember that day when i first got mine...how about some pics so we can all celebrate! :yess:

Cheers! Will do! I'll see if I can get some decent lighting on it.

I'm just looking at my Hot Toys below him now thinking they were the coolest things on the planet about 20 minutes ago......and now I have Dutch....they look weak!

Not sure wether to laugh or cry. :rotfl

Mine is awesome except for the gun barrel also...what r u guys doing again to straighten it? Heat with hair dryer then bend or what? The predator maquette looks good with him....but definitely a bit bigger than he should to be screen accurate but whatever they do look cool side by side.

I'm just looking at my Hot Toys below him now thinking they were the coolest things on the planet about 20 minutes ago......and now I have Dutch....they look weak!

That's what always happens! I sold all my other stuff to buy PFs mate.

As some of you may know from looking at my display thread in the show your shelves section, i do like to customise certain pieces in my collection. I knew straight away from looking at the base of the Dutch that this would definately need some customising. Not sure if it is the same for all your bases but the terrain part of the base where Dutch is standing could do with a bit more colour as mine looks very bland and has no atmosphere. Therefore i will be repainting the base (making the terrain more colourful depicting the Jungle theme along with detailing of the foliage accessories and making the roots more realistic and adding a water puddle. As soon as i've finished my War Machine Maquette custom (which will be in the next day or so) then i'll get straight to work on the base and post up some WIP pics. By the way, do you think the camoflage paint on Dutch is correct or should the shading be darker? Was thinking of making the face paint more dominant...let me know guys

This is a possibility ! Love your video's mate. Subscribed, I want that indie!!

Was thinking of making the face paint more dominant...let me know guys

I would say yes. Not that it's bad by any stretch, it's very cool but a little too subtle. You'd have to have big balls to take paint to it though, brave man!

Last edited:
guys, anyone else think the camoflage face paint on the heads could do with a bit more intensity in terms of bringing the colours out? The face paint applied by Sideshow is very subtle to say the least...thinking of customising just the exclusive head so that i have one with more intense face paint as per the movie...

well i m bacK:mwaha

Congrats on Dutch PF :fireworks .........tO.......all whom bought this :wink1:

Ex is awesome .....but if u dont get Ex .......reg is good for u :lol

Congrats Solarsailor :hi5:

Now ditch those 'toys' and get some statues on your shelves.

Edit; Just realised, 1,000th post :fireworks :lol

Last edited:
im thinking of gluing one of broken gargoyles from T1 pf to the ex, :D and display just the head on a stand or something or as companion to the 1/5 predator
Untitled-1.jpg

treid my terminator gargoyles on my dutch ex head, sorry stogie broken lol
Image0067.jpg

Image0066.jpg

Clipboard01-1.jpg

Just watched your video on Indie, and already have a dilema... Have a deal going, selling my Indie ROTLA Reg for 305 DLVD to this guy.. Didn't get the payment yet, now I'm debating if I should keep him heh..

guys, anyone else think the camoflage face paint on the heads could do with a bit more intensity in terms of bringing the colours out? The face paint applied by Sideshow is very subtle to say the least...thinking of customising just the exclusive head so that i have one with more intense face paint as per the movie...

Leave it, looks good as it is.

Back