Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched your video on Indie, and already have a dilema... Have a deal going, selling my Indie ROTLA Reg for 305 DLVD to this guy.. Didn't get the payment yet, now I'm debating if I should keep him heh..

Leave it, looks good as it is.

I'll take him if he doesn't cough up :D

C'mon guys, let me have your comments on whether the head sculpts need more camouflage on the face? Am thinking abt customising the ex head to have more paint...

Anyone bought the book today??
[ame]https://youtu.be/uh5SrmPx4Ao[/ame]

:lol Ive had loads of statues already. Just no PF's strangely!

Oh man... Slippery slope here!
We went from NECA/McFarlane 6" to 12", to Sideshow 1/6, to hot toys, and now statues and PFs....Now hubbs and I are buying 1:1 props :)
It will only get worse.

Couple of quick pics - I'm going to go out into the garden mid afternoon when the suns past over my house. I live in Perth and it's like the brightest place in the solar system, so getting good lighting is a bugger!

He has erection barrel problems but I'll fix that with the hairdryer later today.

Compulsory jungle shots plus sculpts.

I think the paint they used on the eye's is a lot to do with how it can be photographed badly with the google eye's, the sheen on the paint reflects the light and it bounces off the eye's if you don't angle him right.

Of course there will probably still be some potential dodgy ones out there but mine are good. Definitely a piece that's more impressive in hand, I also think the camo could be a tinge darker but I'm mighty impressed.

Back