Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any of you U.K buyers got the Fed-Ex bill yet?
Just been charged £225 plus whatever they add, hoping for no more than £60.

Not yet, probably be next week. You've already saved £15+ over me already as I was charged £241 by Sideshow. :dunno

Wow-a-Wee-wa! Just got a message from Collectibles Direct and my Joker PF has arrived in stock and will be sent to me tomorrow! TOo much epicness in too short a time! First Dutch now Joker! These will hopefully be my last purchases of 2012 until all the pre orders rise from the grave next year...DUTCH & JOKER OR FAIL! :yess:

Same here, looking forward to finally seeing him inhand but I might box him back up again until Bats & Ivy arrive next year.

Well, mine is here. Eyes are good, but there is a scuff on the right shoulder, and some paint splatters:

100_6712.jpg

Got an email from SS Customer Support - They are sending out a replacement body! yay!!!!:yess::yess::yess:

Compulsory jungle shots plus sculpts.

I think the paint they used on the eye's is a lot to do with how it can be photographed badly with the google eye's, the sheen on the paint reflects the light and it bounces off the eye's if you don't angle him right.

Of course there will probably still be some potential dodgy ones out there but mine are good. Definitely a piece that's more impressive in hand, I also think the camo could be a tinge darker but I'm mighty impressed.

Nice pics.
Congrats and thanks for sharing those.

I finally got my Dutch and the likeness is fantastic.

I did notice that the arm holding the grenade launcher looks to be glued on at the shoulder, as there is clearly a seam. Is anyone elses like this? You can see it if the shirt is moved.

I did notice that the arm holding the grenade launcher looks to be glued on at the shoulder, as there is clearly a seam. Is anyone elses like this? You can see it if the shirt is moved.

Yeah they're all like that. No shirtless look for Ahnuld!

don't move the shirt :dunno all PFs have a seam like that somewhere

Dang. I'm always *****ing about prices in Australia but at least with their import taxes and the Fedex arrangement means I'm not priced out.

I can't imagine I'd be much interested if I had to piss away a quarter on nothing.

Back