Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On no mine arrived broken too,see what happens...:panic:

I'd probably attempt a glue job only if I could get it perfect. Otherwise bang the drums and get a replacement or a hefty discount.

These QC issues are everywhere I go lately. Seems like half the Samurai Preds come with half painted alien heads, Batmans suit is all squint, Dutch with broken cigars.......

List goes on. Total BS.

Blaine wasn't it? Anyway he didnt wear the feather boa in the film which was lame, thumbs down Jesse! I have heard the ladies say that your body rivals Jesse's though Roberto, no **** tho.
Jesse_Ventura_0003.jpg

Blaine wasn't it? Anyway he didnt wear the feather boa in the film which was lame, thumbs down Jesse! I have heard the ladies say that your body rivals Jesse's though Roberto, no **** tho.
Jesse_Ventura_0003.jpg

:clap Its not far off...i've been bodybuilding on/off for the past 8 years. Arnie is my inspiration, the moment i saw the film/documentary "Pumping Iron" i knew "i had to get some muscles..."

So many great lines from that movie i could be here all day...But the best line i have ever heard was taken from Pumping Iron....

Arnie is sitting at the breakfast table with Lou Ferigno and his parents before the competition...

Arnold: "Can you imagine what i must be feeling right now, 5 times Mr Olympia..."
Lou's dad: "Your the king of kings Arnold"
Arnold: "you know i called my mum already and i said i won, she said Congratulations Arnold" :rotfl:rotfl

******ing brilliant!

My fave line is this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr1YOWEsw8E

(see I TOLD you guys Roberto is bigger than Jesse Ventura)

What a great film...Arnold at his arrogant best!

Arnold on the coach home with Lou...

Arnold: "Your mums gonna fix me up a nice spaghetti and meatballs - she said shes gonna try and pork me up to 250Ibs, and then she's gonna fix me up with your sister!" :rotfl

lmfao, absolute genius that film, I recommend it to any and all Arnie fans who havent seen it for sure, you will never forget it.

Now that....thats what I call posing..
KennyKola-ArnoldNowThatIsWasItCallPosingGIF.gif

lmfao, absolute genius that film, I recommend it to any and all Arnie fans who havent seen it for sure, you will never forget it.

Now that....thats what I call posing..
KennyKola-ArnoldNowThatIsWasItCallPosingGIF.gif

Love it Bruce! Or can i call you Franco the Bat!

I love the bit where Lou Ferigno is training in the gym with his dad and one of his mates (Hank, i think is his name?) Anyway, if you look closely theres a complete wierdo in the background doing single arm dumbbell bicep curls...he just needs to put down the weights and play chess or something!

love it bruce! Or can i call you franco the bat!

I love the bit where lou ferigno is training in the gym with his dad and one of his mates (hank, i think is his name?) anyway, if you look closely theres a complete wierdo in the background doing single arm dumbbell bicep curls...he just needs to put down the weights and play chess or something!

ahnold! Ahnold! Ahnold! Raaaaaaagh! Do more! I wanna beat him!

Back