Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still find it funny because the whole movie was a setup. No one could beat Arnold in those days and everybody in the movie knew it. He already wanted to quit to become a moviestar but he did one year extra specially for the film pumping Iron.

Got my invoice through today for Dutch and it had NO duty.

004-6.jpg

Anyone with duty on their's, contact Fedex and get them to remove it. I'm happy to send old invoices numbers to members if Fedex want any proof.

Got my invoice through today for Dutch and it had NO duty.

004-6.jpg

Anyone with duty on their's, contact Fedex and get them to remove it. I'm happy to send old invoices numbers to members if Fedex want any proof.

Thanks for sharing that information with us. :1-1:
I'll be sure to check mine when it comes.
Don't know why Irvy got hit with added duty? :dunno
I've never payed duty before.

It's a setup I tells ya! They're trying to add duty just because I do all my own stunts the *******!:rotfl They will hear from me soon I tell ya.

" ...And you go boom!, take a look at this hunk of man!" :lol:lol

dino76m did with the replacement parts for his Classic Predator...
All arrived broken, again. :slap

yup , mine came damaged again, and they send me the wrong hand , lol
i wanted the one carrying the rifle , they send me the other one with grenade launcher??

I'd probably attempt a glue job only if I could get it perfect. Otherwise bang the drums and get a replacement or a hefty discount.

These QC issues are everywhere I go lately. Seems like half the Samurai Preds come with half painted alien heads, Batmans suit is all squint, Dutch with broken cigars.......

List goes on. Total BS.

tried to on the first,couldnt get it to sit properly, i spend at least 150$ extra on an ex ordering from sideshow, if i cant get a proper ex head, might as well send it back and get a reg far cheaper down the line , like how the T1 pf is selling for nowadays
my second head came with no cigar at all, im guessing customs mishandled it,

tried to on the first,couldnt get it to sit properly, i spend at least 150$ extra on an ex ordering from sideshow, if i cant get a proper ex head, might as well send it back and get a reg far cheaper down the line , like how the T1 pf is selling for nowadays
my second head came with no cigar at all, im guessing customs mishandled it,

I wouldn't be happy with a self repaired Ex head. It would always be classed as damaged if I ever needed to move it on.

yup , mine came damaged again, and they send me the wrong hand , lol
i wanted the one carrying the rifle , they send me the other one with grenade launcher??

Same here. The body was good though, but wrong hand sent. As soon as I got the shipping notice, I did contact them and said that it lists the wrong hand replacement, but they said it's ok, only on paper it's wrong, they will send the correct one.
Well, it arrives, and guess what... :(
Anyway, here's some entertainment for now:
100_6810.jpg

Same here. The body was good though, but wrong hand sent. As soon as I got the shipping notice, I did contact them and said that it lists the wrong hand replacement, but they said it's ok, only on paper it's wrong, they will send the correct one.
Well, it arrives, and guess what... :(
Anyway, here's some entertainment for now:
100_6810.jpg

Alt ending. The predator won :(

I'd find some way of copying it then sell it on Ebay as a damaged item.

There's no way I could smash it up. Give it to a mate even. This is just wrong!

Back