Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must admit, I thought when he lit the torch , the camera was going to zoom up to the top of the waterfall and the Dutch statue would be just sitting there. I would have rolled off my chair with laughter if that happened. I thought I saw the shadow of a figure a couple scenes before.

I must admit, I thought when he lit the torch , the camera was going to zoom up to the top of the waterfall and the Dutch statue would be just sitting there. I would have rolled off my chair with laughter if that happened. I thought I saw the shadow of a figure a couple scenes before.

LOL mate that would have been epic, but that place is like a 2 mile hike from the nearest road. **** carrying a pf up there! :lol

Rarely. But, it has happened. :)
I appreciate folks that are genuine and honest, open-minded and don't attempt to take away the right of another to have an opinion. I think gaga and I disagree on these views.

give it a rest with all this bull****, you have been on my ass ever since i said i liked the arh barbarian which you seem to have a big problem with the company. pot meet kettle and all that...

Hey Irvy, great review bro! Such an original way to start a review...fantastic location and great stunt rolls (watch out Daniel Craig!) love the comment about Dutch being poked with a fork! Funny and very true! :rotfl and love the added extras such as the pug and bird stares! :rotfl

Gonna keep you updated on my custom Dutch base...just gonna add a few more details to it to bring it to life a bit more....

Hey Irvy,
Did you speak to Fed-Ex about the added duty on your bill?

Aw man! I forgot about this bill! Still havent had mine yet and praying they forget where i live! :pray: if it does come to around GBP70.00 then i will be well and truly gutted and in total the cost of the whole statue to have it sent from the states will have cost in the region of around GBP300.00 - i love the exclusive but for the sake of saving GBP50.00 and ordering it from a UK retailer i'd have rather done that...

my replacement ex dutch head arrived with a broken cigar too, I will be sending this back for a full refund, If i miss it i will probably get a reg later, no use keeping ex when ex part is damaged

give it a rest with all this bull****, you have been on my ass ever since i said i liked the arh barbarian which you seem to have a big problem with the company. pot meet kettle and all that...
:lol:rotfl:lol

I have never stated that anyone didn't have the right to have their opinion. I only gave my opinion of that piece which was unfavorable. I know you disagree and you don't have to appreciate my opinion, but I have the right to have one.

Don't ever tell me what to do.

my replacement ex dutch head arrived with a broken cigar too, I will be sending this back for a full refund, If i miss it i will probably get a reg later, no use keeping ex when ex part is damaged
That's a friggin' bummer, brother. This also happened to Brother Vipes. His replacement arrived damaged due to improper packaging. I don't understand why they wouldn't do a better job packaging a replacement for a piece that already arrived broken once. It just doesn't make sense.

That's a friggin' bummer, brother. This also happened to Brother Vipes. His replacement arrived damaged due to improper packaging. I don't understand why they wouldn't do a better job packaging a replacement for a piece that already arrived broken once. It just doesn't make sense.

not the first time, my 2 replacement T1 reg heads came damaged, settled for a 35$ refund on that, unlikely i will settle for a similar refund this time, also my replacement predator hands came damaged

i only started collecting in 2011, very good year with just one damaged statue, this year has been hell, Bowen Modern thor, action thor, scarlet witch comiq, terminator 1 pf, 3a ambush, dutch, predator, and a few damaged HT boxes which i would have loved to receive in mint

I am with you on this one. It would bug me as well. You need a replacement.

Thanks.
As I've said I'm not dissing this piece at all just had a couple of issues with mine that stopped me loving it.
Congrats to all that are enjoying it, it's a work of art.
If mine was perfect I'd be celebrating on here with everyone else.

I really don't appreciate being told that I should give up collecting because I dared to say I wasn't happy with mine. At no point have I said no one else shouldn't be happy with theirs, I'm pleased for anyone who thinks theirs is a nice piece. I have posted several pictures and explained the issues I have hoping to get advice and views off you guys.

I feel kinda guilty now mines arrived with nothing wrong...

I would be just as pissed if I got this statue with the faults folk have shown, at the end of the day these things aren't cheap hasbro toys. From what I've heard though SS are thankfully usually top notch with their customer service.

Will be really careful now trying to weigh up if the ex is worth it, after the eye watering fedex charge :(

I feel kinda guilty now mines arrived with nothing wrong...

I would be just as pissed if I got this statue with the faults folk have shown, at the end of the day these things aren't cheap hasbro toys. From what I've heard though SS are thankfully usually top notch with their customer service.

Will be really careful now trying to weigh up if the ex is worth it, after the eye watering fedex charge :(

Irvy, you keep enjoying mate.
If you weren't pleased with yours it wouldn't of motivated you to go Dutch in the woods. :lol
I only wanted the Ex for the low ES. I'd never display with the Ex portrait but IMO the extra $£ was worth it in this case. Just seems more hassle if it arrives with issues.
Apart from broken cigars I don't think anyone else has had issues with theirs?

Back