Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't help but read every post Irvy makes with his dialect :D

Collectorcol - Did you see the pic I've posted with the defect on my Dutch? Sideshow sent me a whole replacement body. You SHOULD ask for same.

Missed that. What was wrong with yours?
100_6712.jpg

Irvy, you keep enjoying mate.
If you weren't pleased with yours it wouldn't of motivated you to go Dutch in the woods. :lol
I only wanted the Ex for the low ES. I'd never display with the Ex portrait but IMO the extra $£ was worth it in this case. Just seems more hassle if it arrives with issues.
Apart from broken cigars I don't think anyone else has had issues with theirs?

Haha yeah I'll do anything for a laugh:lol Hope you get it sorted mate, just send SS all the pics with the defects and bad paint and you should get a replacement body. I think in a few years the ex will be worth a few bob on this one.

my replacement ex dutch head arrived with a broken cigar too, I will be sending this back for a full refund, If i miss it i will probably get a reg later, no use keeping ex when ex part is damaged

they really should put a wire in the cigar, looks like so many pieces has this damaged. The ex isnt that special, so yeah can just pickup a regular for 10-20% off. I am displaying mine with the reg head as well.

i only started collecting in 2011, very good year with just one damaged statue, this year has been hell, Bowen Modern thor, action thor, scarlet witch comiq, terminator 1 pf, 3a ambush, dutch, predator, and a few damaged HT boxes which i would have loved to receive in mint

Dude I'd be getting an extra pack out on your stuff. The hassle for the little bit extra is worth it. Seems like whichever route your mail takes aint a good one!

they really should put a wire in the cigar, looks like so many pieces has this damaged. The ex isnt that special, so yeah can just pickup a regular for 10-20% off. I am displaying mine with the reg head as well.

the cigar is a must have for me, but yeah, a wire woulda been great. actually the stogie shoulda been formed around some thing like a pin or needle, with a tiny hole in the mouth where it could be inserted. then they coulda just packaged the cigar separately.

Sideshow should give a small amount of money back for all these broken cigars. would beat all the shipping costs back n forth

the cigar is a must have for me, but yeah, a wire woulda been great. actually the stogie shoulda been formed around some thing like a pin or needle, with a tiny hole in the mouth where it could be inserted. then they coulda just packaged the cigar separately.

Sideshow should give a small amount of money back for all these broken cigars. would beat all the shipping costs back n forth

From what I understand they are sending replacement heads or offering a small credit, I'm pretty sure they gave Bruce one after he had to glue it on.

He lives in India. There's no hope :lol

I've heard a few horror story's about their customs. I think you can still get a pack out though?

I'm in Perth which is pretty much the furthest place on the planet....from anywhere. :rotfl

I think mine go through Singapore though which is one of the more technically advanced hubs. Plus SS use FedEx who are outstanding. Not sure if they use them to other country's?

These PF boxes should come with an extra storage part for the EX like the Hot Toys boxes.

I've heard a few horror story's about their customs. I think you can still get a pack out though?

I'm in Perth which is pretty much the furthest place on the planet....from anywhere. :rotfl

I think mine go through Singapore though which is one of the more technically advanced hubs. Plus SS use FedEx who are outstanding. Not sure if they use them to other country's?

These PF boxes should come with an extra storage part for the EX like the Hot Toys boxes.
i do ask for pack out on hot toys when i purchase from sideshow , other retailers and ebay sellers always dounle box hot toys , i think Dutch was my first ever pf order from sideshow , though i have recieved others in middle.
the real problem here is customs probably,whenever i buy from retailers or ebay sellers, I only buy from sellers who are ready to undervalue to escape customs , both the checking and customs charges, and it has worked most of the time, with around only 2-3 damages from around 50-60 purchases(not just PF, including hot toys, bowen statues etc etc)
but with sideshow i must have bought around 10 statues so far and have already had 4 damages .the high value items have to undergo customs checking increasing the chances of damages, mishandling and hurried and careless repacking
Sideshow uses Fedex too ,but i think they outsource the job of delivery to some local agents,

i do ask for pack out on hot toys when i purchase from sideshow , other retailers and ebay sellers always dounle box hot toys , i think Dutch was my first ever pf order from sideshow , though i have recieved others in middle.
the real problem here is customs probably,whenever i buy from retailers or ebay sellers, I only buy from sellers who are ready to undervalue to escape customs , both the checking and customs charges, and it has worked most of the time, with around only 2-3 damages from around 50-60 purchases(not just PF, including hot toys, bowen statues etc etc)
but with sideshow i must have bought around 10 statues so far and have already had 4 damages .the high value items have to undergo customs checking increasing the chances of damages, mishandling and hurried and careless repacking
Sideshow uses Fedex too ,but i think they outsource the job of delivery to some local agents,

Don't waste your money on the "pack out" just a SideShow scam they charges you $10.00 for $0.50 box,It isn't even thicker or anything and between the 2 boxes they stuff with paper,no packing peanuts.:cuckoo:

Back