Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sully: "Here's $20 to get some beers in Val Verde. It'll give us a little more time with your daughter!"
Matrix: "Your a funny man Sully, i like you. Thats why i'm gonna kill you last!"

I LOVE COMMANDO!!!! SS, WE WANT A JOHNNY MATRIX PF!!!!!!:clap

Commando is one of my favourites. They should make an pf out of my avatar to ;) or matrix carrying a tree hehe

What's the deal Sideshow is giving you guys for the broken cigar ? Money back ? Exchange ?

Thanks

I went for the replacement. No problem getting it and it arrived in one piece with cigar firmly in place. Only killer was actually having to take the hammer to yet another Arnie head after. Breaks my heart....

already receievd one replacement damaged,, not gonna settle for a damaged ex, will return it and get a reg later

Anyone read the new Arnie biography? Any good? Prob will wait until Christmas and have the wife buy it for me :joy

Just purchased the NECA Predator 1:4 figure from eBay for display purposes until SS decide to release a new 1/4 PF or maquette. I know there were originally 3 of these released a few years back...the masked one, the open mantibles one and the close mantibles...i have the masked version, anyone else have this in their collection? Also, can someone confirm whether these NECA Preds are getting rarer? I heard something like there were only 2000 of each version released? :dunno

Anyone read the new Arnie biography? Any good? Prob will wait until Christmas and have the wife buy it for me :joy

Just purchased the NECA Predator 1:4 figure from eBay for display purposes until SS decide to release a new 1/4 PF or maquette. I know there were originally 3 of these released a few years back...the masked one, the open mantibles one and the close mantibles...i have the masked version, anyone else have this in their collection? Also, can someone confirm whether these NECA Preds are getting rarer? I heard something like there were only 2000 of each version released? :dunno

Yeah they are getting pretty hard to find now even on ebay, I waited a while before I found the open mouth one for a decent price. Would have have been so much better if they included one body and the 3 different heads.

how much are they going for, i have a closed mouth and masked one, lost interest in them , might have to think of selling them maybe ,

Back