Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On a serious note, i'm actually on the prowl for a spare Dutch base if anyone has one for sale...my current custom Dutch base is coming along nicely but i wanted another dutch base for another project im working on...so if anyone has a spare Dutch base that they want to sell, get in touch :stick

I just got done making a recast of the Dutch base for my Neca 1/4Predator.Now all I have to do is paint it to match it.Will post pics. when I'm done.

View attachment 52922.

I will be trying different resins and Fiberglass to see what works best.
Even though this is cast from the Dutch base I am going to make it a little different so it won't be a direct recast.
I don't want to break any laws here and I may move this to the custom thread section so it won't be off topic.

View attachment 52922.

Even though this is cast from the Dutch base I am going to make it a little different so it won't be a direct recast.
I don't want to break any laws here and I may move this to the custom thread section so it won't be off topic.

Nice what material is it cast in? I'd be interested saves me making one for the pred.

View attachment 52922.

Hey Copycat! That is what im doing!!! :pfft: but mine is going to be the same base rather than a recast and it will fit my Neca 1/4 Predator. All im doing is customising the original base...mine should be complete at the end of the week. :yess:

By the way, i still havent recieved my bill from Fedex! Surely it shouldnt take this long? I usually recieve the bill within 2 weeks! I recieved mine nearly 4 weeks ago! :dunno

Hey Copycat! That is what im doing!!! :pfft: but mine is going to be the same base rather than a recast and it will fit my Neca 1/4 Predator. All im doing is customising the original base...mine should be complete at the end of the week. :yess:

Can't wait to see what yours looks like.
I didn't want to change the original base so I made a copy of it to customize it.View attachment 52954

Looks like a great start kdoty1! Takes a lot of skill to start somewthing from scratch so well done. I really thought the original base was lacking colour and detail if im being honest so i was going to customise it regardless but then i thought that it would be cool to have 2 similiar bases for the Dutch and the Neca Predator...i think they go great together! :wink1:

Thank you, I have now come up with the idea to have both the Predator and Dutch togather on a large oval base patterned after the original one and have the word Predator like it is on the movie poster in the middle of the base.that lights up.We will see.

I still haven't received an answer to my question about my mail to fedex because of the duty on my bill. Till then i'm not going to pay it. Can they raise it if i won't?

I still haven't received an answer to my question about my mail to fedex because of the duty on my bill. Till then i'm not going to pay it. Can they raise it if i won't?

I emailed them about it too mate but haven't heard anything. Ah well they won't be hearing anything from me regarding the payment of the nice little bill:rotfl

Back