Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Come on, do it, do it, come on, come on, kill me, now
I'm here, kill me, I'm here, kill me, come on, kill me, now
If you're going to kill me, then you better do it now
There's one more thing I'd like to say and that one thing is neeaaoww!

can find them still in the 80-100 range.

As for rarity - 5K made of each version.

5k eh...not bad...managed to bag the masked version on eBay for £82 plus shipping. From a lot of the reviews on here, it's apparently one of the best renditions of the Predator 1 that's out at the moment, obviously with the exceptions of the maquette and cinemaquette versions...

Like I said, it will suffice for the time being until SS release a new 1/4 maquette/PF...

Here's how it breaks down, my first import so I'm not sure how it works. I shouldn't need to pay the 11?

IMAG0069_zpsee5368be.jpg

Just received mine,
£46.86 V.A.T
£10.50 Administration
Total £57.36.
Hope you managed to get rid of the Duty charge Irvy.

My replacement body will be here tomorrow, got the hammer ready!

Just received mine,
£46.86 V.A.T
£10.50 Administration
Total £57.36.
Hope you managed to get rid of the Duty charge Irvy.

My replacement body will be here tomorrow, got the hammer ready!

WTF! I recieved my Dutch before you Col and i still havent recieved the Fedex bill yet! Do you think i've been forgotten? :yess: Oh well, if that one doesnt get me then my next Fedex bill will! I've got my Iron Man Mark III Clean Version 1:1 bust arriving on Friday so thats gonna be a hefty one!

Hey Col, nice damage work! What are going to do with Arnies guns? I say put the biceps up on eBay...you may get a fair price :wink1:

:lol Who's going to want a pair of arms? Was going to leave them on the CM base but he's got no hands.
I've now got two gun holsters, belt and knives so going to find a better matt black paint and try my first custom on gloves, and knife. If that works out well ill do the machete a bit better than it is.

:lol Who's going to want a pair of arms? Was going to leave them on the CM base but he's got no hands.
I've now got two gun holsters, belt and knives so going to find a better matt black paint and try my first custom on gloves, and knife. If that works out well ill do the machete a bit better than it is.

On a serious note, i'm actually on the prowl for a spare Dutch base if anyone has one for sale...my current custom Dutch base is coming along nicely but i wanted another dutch base for another project im working on...so if anyone has a spare Dutch base that they want to sell, get in touch :stick

The left arm on mine has a big gap. Is it supposed to be glued like this or is it just me?

So anyone got more than $15.00 refund ? I have not heard from SideShow's yet on my request.

Back